the highlight/lowlight of your day thread

jpgm

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi- really relaxed day at work; 7 hours went by like nothing.

lo- not enough hair product so my hair was shittier than usual

lo- finding out that my manager got fired today (we're really friendly with each other)

hi- so many people pming me about visvims

hi- leaving for seoul in 8 days.

profmonnitoff - i assume its a DJ set from pendulum...? hopefully its el hornet and he drops some tough business rather than a set full of anthems.

i saw calyx and teebee on their anatomy tour here in perth a few weeks ago....be prepared. best set ive seen in a very long time, seriously good stuff.

hi: lunch - tomato, hommus and pepper on some nice grainy toasted bread. nice and simple.

hi: winter weather

jpgm, you forgot your pepsi max. dont lie, you had one. you always have one!

haha dude, i cant believe you remembered that shit.

do you know my friend kevin trudeau..?

0743530284.jpg

to be perfectly honest with you, i had one at lunch and one just then with dinner. :D

hi - sex with the old lady

... Aint the term Old Lady used for MOTHER...

Good god Carl...

High - Girlfriend woke me up this morning.

High - Job interview.

High - Got stickers from HELLO PANDA cookies... BOXING ftw.

Low - Girlfriend left and cant come back tonight, but tmrw.

Low - Im hungry.

Low - I want to shop.

Low - Surrounded by Filipinos. Kidding. Not really.

shouldn't you have gotten a 70 cent bump?

Should've? I wish.

I'm lucky I started so high above minimum wage, while getting raises periodically, for a highschool kid. Not to mention I work in an Air-Conditioned office rather than on a fucking construction site.

+rep for high school kids making above minimum wage working in air-conditioned offices!

lo: I've officially run out of real work to do. I spent 4 hours updating the CGA Public Practice manual (that sits in the boardroom untouched; no one's bothered to update it for 4 years.) meh.

hi: milf co-worker wore a wa-wa-wee-wa dress today. perv-steezing!!! (shes like 2.5x my age.)

profmonnitoff - i assume its a DJ set from pendulum...? hopefully its el hornet and he drops some tough business rather than a set full of anthems.

i saw calyx and teebee on their anatomy tour here in perth a few weeks ago....be prepared. best set ive seen in a very long time, seriously good stuff.

I can't wait... Day 1 is gonna be a bit dull and overcrowded because it's free, but days 2&3 are just gonna be ridiculous...

Donnerstag-DnB.jpg

ddb77c9761.jpg

94027b194a.jpg

Guest kertez04
+rep for high school kids making above minimum wage working in air-conditioned offices!

lo: I've officially run out of real work to do. I spent 4 hours updating the CGA Public Practice manual (that sits in the boardroom untouched; no one's bothered to update it for 4 years.) meh.

i'm updating a CA manual right now! SuperBoring Summer Jobs Rule!

HI: finding someone as bored as me

lo: being at work

lo: updating CA manual