sex myths

majikero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
thats crap man. i have a massive dong too

ill show it to TG on the 5th for vetting.

hahaha

tiny limey, i slap bitches on the neck w/ my wang and leave hickeys.

Guest Airjamie
how much would that suck

dribbling semen for the cam, and SMACK saliva, semen, tears, and emotions go flying across the room

Czech the nut dripping from dudes hand.

EDIT: Try asking datastupid. Dude sucks enough cock hes bound to have run into this once or twice.

Weird, I've been with two red heads and while one was near-odorless, the other one definitely wasn't offensive or anything. And them being crazier in bed... 50%. So the mystery continues!

One squirter a few years ago too, shit caught me completely off guard. Was fairly strong smelling, not quite piss-like, but close, yet basically tasteless. I felt like I accomplished something, hah.

• 4 weeks later...
girls squirting.. its not a myth, because they do it.. but is it a expulsion of urine or special juice.. i read somewhere that they done tests and it contained high sugar levels, thus setting it apart from urine..

gyaldem squirted in my face before and it tasted wierd. not sure if its whatever or whatever but it was definatly never-tasted-before

It's discharge from a gland inbetween the vagina and the urethra, pretty much where the g spot is.

I can also vouch that it indeed is capable of discharging a couple of spoons of fluid every second, Cytherea style.

i certainly agree that when the other half shaves, it increases the fun!!!

and the carpet burn when that 2nd day stubble pokes through

ok so it's not a lie about red heads...the point is that i heard they the horniest females.(excuse me for grammar)

in my experience they are ridiculously horny and give above par head...not sure where all this about the smell came from?

is it true that if a girl sits real still and doesnt touch it it can grow back making her suitable for marriage?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kegel_exercise

just for the record, this should be a routine part of phys ed in highschool so you know what your really need to know for university.