NJ meetup.

will_i_am

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoops - the wfmu marathon is the annual fundraising drive for the radio station i'm involved in. the show at maxwell's is the culmination... i'll be there from 8-10 at least and on stage probably between 8:30 and 9:15.

would be good to see you guys out, even though i know nj meetups never actually happen:p

• 1 month later...

I remember I was driving through Elizabeth (I think) to do an install and we stopped at a titty coffee shop. Next level.

I keep thinking I posted in this thread, but think it got deleted during the great sufu blackout of 2009. Born and raised in West Orange.

*edit

And i'll be back in town the beginning of June, let's do something.

since i'm bored right now

Cheeque's in Linden

(on E Linden Ave)

The joint from the movie Wrestler. I went there every Thursday in early 2000s. Not topless but good deals on drinks and tops come off after midnight. Mostly white girls. Lots of dudes who think they are eastern european gangsters. Everything can happen in the parking lot.

Lookers in Elizabeth

(on Dowd Ave, right off 1&9 near ikea)

Probably the last of big joints. Packed with truckers, but lots of hot girls. Good spot if you have to wait near the airport.

Wild Things in Elizabeth

(on Bayway Ave)

This was always the best spot. Not a cool hood, so don't go there with 5 asian dudes is a golden acura. Best girls, mostly Brazilian. The most ridiculous club, empty tub in the middle often filled with beer bottles. Girls get high and do crazy shit all the time. Once a dude next to be had 3 guns on him. One was a gold desert eagle. This place is from another planet.

VIP club in Elizabeth

(on E Linden Ave)

This shit is fucking nuts. There is cover, no booze. Most girls are black, drunk, always naked, and will grab your shit right away. It's the worst club in the area but that almost makes it worth visiting.

other places to check out

Cinderella's in Elizabeth

GoGo on 1&9 in Elizabeth (the joint where 9/11 dudes went for tits)

Breathless in Rahway

since i'm bored right now

Cheeque's in Linden

(on E Linden Ave)

The joint from the movie Wrestler. I went there every Thursday in early 2000s. Not topless but good deals on drinks and tops come off after midnight. Mostly white girls. Lots of dudes who think they are eastern european gangsters. Everything can happen in the parking lot.

Yo that's the joint I was looking for. Thanks Mike!I need to watch Wrestler. Last time I was there was about 5 years ago. Good times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...