Denim Hell - pimpmyjeans.com

jeepster

www.pimpmyjeans.com

it's not that prewashed jeans are always so awful. its not that their sometimes overpriced. its not that their inferior quality a lot of the time. but this, this is something completely off the charts in terms of just pure and unadulterated visual rape. the home page says it all - the flares with the pink and white bleaching at the bottom, the slicing and exact rips. its awful, and somewhat offensive. but as a concept of denim marketing, its by far the most outlandishly stupid idea that could be conceived - buy our mass produced, low quality product for an exorbitant amount amount, "customize" them from a set of options, pay more money to have them shipped to you (without knowing whether the size will be right), and then actually wearing them?

its even smarter than the build your own jeans site.

how did you find this shit?

i actually can't remember. i was drinking codeine/promethezine syrup (sizzurp) and i didnt pay attention to where i had be going on the internet.

and unfortunately. i found a portal to hell.

as soon as i saw the page, it reminded me of some state fair wear, and gave me flashbacks of highschool in the south...

i looked at the 'about us' page and saw this

A fiercely independent spirit, she has always chosen the path less stomped upon! After graduation she moved to South Florida and ran a custom studio, where she designed one-of-a-kind club wear for her customers.

rarrrrrhhh!!! unicorns, airbrushed hearts and bleached anarchy signs for everyone!