Team DMZ

REQUEST DENIED.

Please don't take this personally or as an insult, but I simply don't think you are ready to become a Lieutenant. As our highest ranking minion, you have a tremendous amount of responsibility to shoulder. As such, quit whining and act accordingly.

As for your infiltration of the Japanese thread, I'll have to read the transcripts, but I believe those were unauthorized kamikaze-styled missions, and whatever neg rep you received was probably deserved.

as the ap ambassador and friend of dmz,, i'd also recommend the re evaluation of the cadet known as madeinkorea. i did not personally neg-rep him, but he did say he didn't like nomo or ichiro or some shit, but likes dior homo made in jap 19cm. not that i care about nomo or ichiro, but they def have earned their respect. also the statement lacked creativity and produced little if no laughter at all. plus saying you like jap 19cm is def nothing to brag about.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team DMZ, I have an inquiry. I have been blessed with the honor of being in our Dear Leader's presence... after a discussion with his grace, I am interested in this recruitment process. Another one is also eager... he wants to be in the position of the 'button' presser.

Team DMZ, I have an inquiry. I have been blessed with the honor of being in our Dear Leader's presence... after a discussion with his grace, I am interested in this recruitment process. Another one is also eager... he wants to be in the position of the 'button' presser.

Sidney Lo, the Executive Council will deliberate. However, I do not forsee any difficulties for you. Who is the other person you mention?

You will be hearing from us shortly.

sidneylo

Welcome to the glorious embrace of Dear Leader ddohnggo-mung, Heavenly Scion, Five Monkey Fingers of Death.

As a newly activated Member of Team DMZ it is your duty and responsibility to act in a manner which will bring respect and adulation to our Great Leader.

Furthermore, you have been granted the right and privilege of bearing the Official Insignia in your signature. Go forth, and make us proud, geh sekki yah.

MAN-SEH!! DEHAN-MINGOOK !! GUUS HIDDINK !!

Honestly, unless I'm missing something there, I'm sure you could get a higher quality belt from a dressier label that looks like that quite easily, I recommend Sutor Mantellassi, very good dress belts.

Alright, so I might need to summon the powers that be and ask if anyone in NY can give me a floor to sleep on when I come to NY this winter? I know it's early (I plan on coming Dec 27th-Jan 2nd while I have the time off work), but better early than late.

I'm gonna try to stay at a friends place, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

DMZ.

someone has a stick way up their ass. actually, i don't know. but i guess don't want to be chingoos. heung.

could you please post some more pics? thanx.

it's gonna be my b-day and all i want from superfuture are pics of kimchigirl and subarashi kudamono.

nope. i like to put rice in there with sesame seed oil and gochujang! mmm dwenjang bibimbab.

ok so suckdick told me what a chingoo is...yea i want 2 b ur chingoo on myspace. add me. i'm "Crack" i have pixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i look lyk nu rave blak guy. am sleeze n suckdik approved.

ok so suckdick told me what a chingoo is...yea i want 2 b ur chingoo on myspace. add me. i'm "Crack" i have pixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i look lyk nu rave blak guy. am sleeze n suckdik approved.

link me to your myspace page.