Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

annie,

you should change you dmz position from bureaucratic minister to dear leader's bodyguard, enforcer, or "cleaner." you have a classic "fuck you attitude!" face kinda look.

annie,

you should change you dmz position from bureaucratic minister to dear leader's bodyguard, enforcer, or "cleaner." you have a classic "fuck you attitude!" face kinda look.

+1, I'm looking forward to more pics from you, you look killer.

Thanks guys.

As the only Executive Council member not to show his face, I was shamed into posting something.

But before westie accuses me of being a liar, I really do wear run-of-the-mill jeans/t's most days.

suuuuuuuure...

Analog oppah - I will post a pic sometime soon. Really. Yak-sok (little pinky finger extended).

I'm usually wearing a suit for the most part and perhaps look older than you, so save me some grace from the ajushee comments. I will put on my best Banana Republic shirt and square toe shoes so that kimchee girl and llllllllllllllll fall head over heels in rub with me.

FYR - Gap and Banana Republic came into Korea by the Shinsegae group. It's officially over here in the motherland.

is Anna Binni the name of the cafe?

Yeah, based on the patio setting and glass water cups. I could be wrong but the cafes in Apkujung that have outside seating on a slanted hill like that is usually towards the Chungdam Dong hill - where Boon Da Shop, Table, Bar 74, S-Bar are at.