Team DMZ

looks like you guys had fun. joketdah!

sleazie, you're looking more korean than ever. you'd fit right in if you're here.

random: i watched deathproof by myself (b/c that's what cool people do) last night and it was damn worth it y'all. go see it!

i'm going to 뚝섬유원지. come stalk me if you want to. i'm gonna be singing songs and drinking 막걸리 with my friends.

010-9231-2535 text me first to tell me who you are or else i won't pick up. ciao!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha sleazie, are you the one in the grey shirt?

and kimchi누나, thanks for the 전화번호, im gonna keep that in my contacts and call when i go in the winter hahahahha. please pick up if i call.

ok, but text me before you call. :)

mink yeah thats me looking extra greasy. I dont think I showered that day knowing I'd have to shower again after kalbi.

don't get all creepy and call kimchi at like 4 in the morning.

역시 변태 오빠 밖에 없어! ㅋㅋㅋ

fucking hell, im getting ruined by my jeolbyungduls, not to mentione cuddleysheep who i have no idea what the fuck he is. but im assuming he's lurker korean status. fuck. no more pics of me. im too handsome for my own good.

joeun mal hae ju ryuh dah gah ma eum ba kwee ut ssuh.

majee mag eh jiral gateun mal hae buh ryuh suh.

hwa neh jee mah. nah neun oppa chingoo yah. k k k :P

im getting surgery done before returning to motherland. this is fucked.

what makes me look so korean, id like to know? Ann, since you've seen me in person you might know best. my own mother doesnt even think i look like a peep.

supergay! well i have to admit, you didn't look korean years back but now?

it's because of the way you dress. STYLISH HADA NEUN GUH YAH.

oppa heung bun hajee mah. ah nee myun neh gah jinjja nuh pel kkuh yah. :o

are you sure you're not from the other side of the dmz, lib? :P kiddingggg~ my favorite dongseng<3

i have nothing against filipinos, for real. but i was taken aback once when some white dude guessed i was either filipino or thai. if i saw the resemblance, sure, i'd give him credit for a good eye, but that wasn't the case.