Team DMZ

dizz :

Refer to your Team DMZ handbook : Item No.247 "No pictures of fobby girls allowed in the official Team DMZ thread"
Moreover, please refer to subsection a, clause 3 of said Item No. 247, wherein it states: "no pictures displaying armpit fat will be tolerated."

Also, sub-subection ii : "Where posting images of fobby girls proves absolutely necessary, make sure they're FUCKING GOOD LOOKING"

-------------------

However, I applaud your effort and initiative.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ She's a cute little shotty

This is the only intel I got. Mi-an oppah but a flat chest and small boobs is all I got to work with.

Come on now!

I was talking about their faces. These girls give our esteemed visitors the impression that K-babes have mediocre faces.

EDIT : Actually, on second viewing there are some decent ones. Nevertheless, DMZ must maintain the highest of aesthetic standards.

Keep in mind this is just local intel. Top class priority will be revealed only when the time is necessary and when the FOB appreciation thread gets winded and old.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. My position as Anma Liaison will be true to game.

Damn, Analog, we should bring goldengloves on board as our Esteemed Disciplinarian. I've never seen him in person, but I do know he wears a size L. He could probably whip our guys into shape and beat them down at his discretion.
I would welcome Cas into the DMZ fold. But not as Esteemed Disciplinarian. For that role we need a real hard-ass like jmatsu - someone who'll slap down jeol-byung's just for the fun of it.

Cas, welcome to Team DMZ. Henceforth, your title/roll shall be Special Ops

Your extensive contributions to our cause, as well as your longstanding friendship with Dear Leader and the rest of the Executive Council – both here and abroad in the far off land known to us as SZ – have earned you a position amongst our ranks, as well as the privilege of bearing our official insignia in your signature.

Man-seh !! Dae-han-min-gook !! Hodori Guus Hiddink !!

groupwavekw6.gif

Executive Branch

ddohnggo : Dear Leader

sleazie ninja number 47 : Propagandist, Kiosk Overlord

Analog : Counter Intelligence

Lieutenants

goldengloves : Special Ops

Jeol-byung-dul

Liberation1945 : Ginseng Smuggler (Taekwondo Master?)

Tarmac : Kimchi Evangelist, French Tickler

dizzhizz "dizz": Anma Liaison

madeinkorea23 "minK" : Minion #2, House DJ

dennisk "donkeykong" : Soju Pourer

Open Positions

Esteemed Disciplinarian

Korbonics Sun-seng-nim

Most Favoured Minion (Minion #1)

Foreign Diplomats

jmatsu : Axis Powers Ambassador, Executive Hater

Recruitment Candidates

designersheep

still

jmatsu

TIME THE FUCK OUT! where did you get this picture? thats one of my fucking friends. shes 18 now and she lives in San Jose and she won Miss San Francisco for koreans or some shit this year. WTF!

I'm guessing on the Miss SF Korea website or someshit?

Guest jmatsu
TIME THE FUCK OUT! where did you get this picture? thats one of my fucking friends. shes 18 now and she lives in San Jose and she won Miss San Francisco for koreans or some shit this year. WTF!

is she okay with anal? if she doesn't like japs maybe dear leader or annie can do a dmz double-team that and send me the leftovers...or video.

wow im really surprised that girl i mentioned in my last post is actually running for miss korea. she just graduated class of 07 from high school. she wasn't really that hot and we used to say she looked kinda like a cheap whore in middle school. she was the one girl that wore booty shorts to church.

and to SLEAZ, thank you for promoting me to minion #2. it is an honor and i will try to mix better as time goes by. and this doesn't mean i won't be pouring drinks for my elders. i will show nothing but respect to my hyung nim deul.

MIK - I found your so called friend off the 2007 Miss Korean Website. If she is your friend she will soon be mine. Let me test her out before I give my final thoughts and conclusion to Dear Leader.

Naver it yo. There's like 60 other broads primarily from Korea with several from the states. If she's your friend, hyung needs some extra free loving.

Love motel ka-ja!

GG - An-yong-hae-sae-yo & Bang-gap-da. You better get with this Korbonics or else soju pourer will have to be our in-house translator/interpreter.