Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the opposite - Korean born Japanese - a lot of them too? How are they treated by Koreans?

I have still to this very day have not met a Korean born Japanese. There's tons of Korean born Chinese and that's why we have jja-jang-myun and jjam-ppong.

Guest jmatsu
I have still to this very day have not met a Korean born Japanese. There's tons of Korean born Chinese and that's why we have jja-jang-myun and jjam-ppong.

actually there was a number of japanese kidnapped by the north koreans. a kidnapped japanese couple had 2 kids in north korea. they were born, raised, and educated up until a certain age (i can't remember), and are now living in japan. i don't know how people feel about them or how they feel about japan, because that family are in hiding and avoid the japanese media.

analog dennisk never checked in. Should we terminate his application or give him the benefit of the doubt and give him another 24 hours to report? Its your call.

Jjah-jang myun is bomb. This one michinnyun I'm friends with in Seoul told me that girls that are sluts are called jjah jang myun cuz they cheap and easy to get. I always thought that was funny.

dizz its so surprising how easily one can slide their hand down a Korean girls pants after a half bottle of crown.

well, as my screenname says dennisk, my name is dennis kim.

my life is as follows: born in penssylvania, lived for 4 years, then lived in korea for 6 years, then lived in singapore for 6 years, and now im living in oregon since 2005

as a 100% korean i love kimchi and soju.

well, as my screenname says dennisk, my name is dennis kim.

my life is as follows: born in penssylvania, lived for 4 years, then lived in korea for 6 years, then lived in singapore for 6 years, and now im living in oregon since 2005

as a 100% korean i love kimchi and soju.

So you're about 18?

I wuz born in PA as well. Where about in PA were you born?

What is your favorite singaporean style dish?

Do you enjoy Sambal Stingray?

Who are some of your style icons on sufu?

Are you a hypebeaster?

Johnnie Walker or Crown Royal?

Do you have any hot dong saeng dul, and if so, do you have links to their xanga pages?

It is likely that you will have to take over as the Soju Pourer as your first job, it is a low rank, but trust me, things move quickly around here and you will learn that there is nothing sweeter than to be in the good graces of our Dear Leader, ddohnggo.

Please respond to the above questions. Thank you.

yes, i will turn 18 in september.

i was born in bethlehem, pa.

oh god there is too much to name, most i miss is some simple chicken rice

i admit i'm not much of a fan for seafood, sting ray was too exotic for me at the time, but i would try it when i go back.

chris, shinchiro, soundbomber, chard and sidneylo are my fav posters in wdywt.

i do have few air maxes, but thats as far as i go.

crown royal.

would gladly pour soju to hyungs for now, gamsahamnida!

Chicken rice is probably my favorite dish. (Damn, these kidz are my bro's age.)

I propose we shift DK (donkeykong) into the soju pourer rank, and move minK into the Minion #3 rank (as well as maintaining his house dj duty) -- EVEN THOUGH HE DOESNT REALLY DESERVE ANY PROMOTION.

Did you get that minK?

analog Justhaja is hot. Prob the best looking chick on sufu, no? Let try to sign her up. She can be ggum-deng gongjoomahmah.

donkeykong welcome aboard. your sig should look similar to MadeinKorea (minK's).

Executive Branch

ddohnggo : Dear Leader

sleazie ninja number 47 : Propagandist, Kiosk Overlord

Analog : Counter Intelligence

Jeol-byung-dul

Liberation1945 : Ginseng Smuggler (Taekwondo Master?)

Tarmac : Kimchi Evangelist, French Tickler

dizzhizz "dizz": Anma Liaison

madeinkorea23 "minK" : Minion #2, House DJ

dennisk "donkeykong" : Soju Pourer

Open Positions

Esteemed Disciplinarian

Korbonics Sun-seng-nim

Most Favoured Minion (Minion #1)

Recruitment Candidates

designersheep

still

Foreign Diplomats