Sign in to follow this  
doctorgnar

Uniqlo F/W 07.08

the only thing that caught my eye is a "fair isle" half zip (or half button) wool sweater which is pretty decent for $40. otherwise the normal argyle / cashmere bonanza. stock is shifting like crazy at the moment.

going to soho this weekend

very excite ! :)

I just read in the sales thread that they've apparently re-stocked the vintage chinos and that they're on sale for 15 or 20% off. Is there anyone that would be willing to pick me up a pair or 2 for a fee?

Send me a PM if you can help me out.

I just read in the sales thread that they've apparently re-stocked the vintage chinos and that they're on sale for 15 or 20% off. Is there anyone that would be willing to pick me up a pair or 2 for a fee?

Send me a PM if you can help me out.

co-sign!

i need help too!

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. I'm still interested in them, sale or not, if anyone can help me out!

vintage chinos fit large, im a true 32 and 31 still fit me 1/2-1" big in waist

size down if u want it to fit slimmer through leg

Not my experience. I've got three pairs, one in each color, and they all run true. Not the same size you would probably wear in denim, or some other pants that will stretch a lot, but your actual waist size.

I normally wear a 28 in denim, but I'm actually a 30. 30 in UVCs fits me perfect, if a little snug in the waist.

Wait, I just saw your post - but did someone ask about UVC sizing?

Not my experience. I've got three pairs, one in each color, and they all run true. Not the same size you would probably wear in denim, or some other pants that will stretch a lot, but your actual waist size.

I normally wear a 28 in denim, but I'm actually a 30. 30 in UVCs fits me perfect, if a little snug in the waist.

yea, this has been my experience as well with a pair of size 32. runs true to size.

some of the confusion may be related to waist measurement vs hip measurement. the inward flare is fairly pronounced on these so it's possible it will depend on whether you wear yours up on the true waist or down on the hips (and also whether how much smaller - if at all - your waist is compared to your hips).

is there any field/m65 jackets availalbe right now?

or pea coats. stuff like that?

stopped by yesterday and saw that they had the pugh & jones UT shirts in, women's sizes only. does anyone know if the men's sizes already came and went? no sign of the cassette playa action so thinking maybe yes.

I was wondering for anyone with experience with the japanese uniqlo stuff. How is their sizing compared to american brands like Supreme. Are they generally one size smaller (i.e, a XL hoody in Uniqlo would be compareable to a L hoody in Supreme).

I've got some Japanese Uniqlo tees and I'd say they fit pretty much true to size, just shorter. For example, I'm 5'11" and the large tees go about an inch below my belt, which is pretty short compared to other brands.

so if I wore like a L in most american brands, the japanese uniqlo stuff wouldn't be too tight/fitted?

Went shopping at Uniqlo here in Japan. Can I post picture of the sweater I got?

so if I wore like a L in most american brands, the japanese uniqlo stuff wouldn't be too tight/fitted?

Went shopping at Uniqlo here in Japan. Can I post picture of the sweater I got?