Backpacks

ag229487

got this fairly recently.

BK.jpg

mostly positive. roomy, excellent quality. straps are among the most comfortable i've tried.

a few niggles: the strap isn't quite long enough to securely go over top when it is at full overload. and the front pocket is kind of poorly conceived - hard to fasten closed even when partially filled.

• 2 months later...

I have an Osprey 65L frame pack, nothing but top notch, comfortable, durable (they use Cordura) and so far, I've found most of the design to be very intuitive for strap location, etc.

Will be putting it through its paces again on the West Coast Trail next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if where I could cop a Makr farm Rucksack for a lower price than $160 (or if there are any sales I should wait for)? I think that's a reasonable price, but if I could save some money that would be bawse.

makr-farm-rucksack-selectism-0.jpg

i believe someone is selling the brown one in supermarket for 150 shipped, unless he already sold it. i have this bag myself. the quality and construction is solid.

got this fairly recently.

BK.jpg

mostly positive. roomy, excellent quality. straps are among the most comfortable i've tried.

a few niggles: the strap isn't quite long enough to securely go over top when it is at full overload. and the front pocket is kind of poorly conceived - hard to fasten closed even when partially filled.

Anyone else own this? Going to grab one for vacations and wandering if the small will be able to fit books if I want to use it when I'm in college.

Not the most fashion forward thing, but I wanted to reccomend freight baggage. I got my backpack used over a year and a half ago and have put it through so much shit and there's still no sign of any part of it giving out. Also, for cyclists, there's nothing better for carrying stuff while you ride. Even completely full (and it takes a LOT to fill), it's still comfortable on your back and doesn't shift around at all.

freight_bicycle_courier_bag.jpg

• 2 weeks later...