Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

i thought meth was previous level shit.

maybe so. but the high is definitely some next level shit....or at least itll take you to another level

Judge Judy owns the fuck out of an eBay scammer. I love this.

holy shit . . . . she threw the fucking book at her, $5k !

^^ This and the guy who came home drunk, plowed into his neighbors car, told her he was going to pay for it, and fell in a hole -- all on camera -- then denied it in court... are the two best cases.

we need to see this.

judge judy isnt real. My father had made a dispute in small claims court here in OR, and people from judge judy review cases and they pick ones for tv. They offered to fly him to california and provdie accomdations for both parties to go on the show. There is no legal merrit in her courtroom. He turned it down, didnt want to miss work

judge judy isnt real. My father had made a dispute in small claims court here in OR, and people from judge judy review cases and they pick ones for tv. They offered to fly him to california and provdie accomdations for both parties to go on the show. There is no legal merrit in her courtroom. He turned it down, didnt want to miss work

This is sort of correct. I had a friend go on Judge Judy and this is how he explained it to me...

There's a pool of $5000 to be won in each case. When Judge Judy awards the verdict, say $2000, the winner takes $2000 and then both parties split the remaining $3000, so the winner actually gets $3500 and the "loser" gets $1500. It's the reason idiots go on Judge Judy...they figure even if they "lose", they still get some money.

Now on to some next level referee action:

IjynbUNlvWU