Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

what a subsequent fail-fest this thread has become. its official, none come more intricate than IH when it comes to on-the-fly a capella sampling. sorry, my ruling stands.

There was some guy on Warp records I remember from years ago who did a similiar live sound layering thing except he did it with like 7 different live instruments. It was much more impressive and, also, didn't result in some of the shittiest fucking music of all time.

Shoes ended up like that because I left them at my girlfriends house then I told her shes a crazy bitch and I don't want to be with you anymore.

Come back next day to get my shit and I find them on the front lawn cut to pieces. I wish I could buy one shoe off someone lol.

what a subsequent fail-fest this thread has become. its official, none come more intricate than IH when it comes to on-the-fly a capella sampling. sorry, my ruling stands.

anyhow, found this to be pretty NXT LVL:

2704422193_ba45973248_o.jpg

2704422605_252f0ce327_o.jpg

2704422993_112308d88f_o.jpg

At first I thought this said that the leopard saved the crocodile and the first picture looks like the leopard tackled the crock to save it from a bullet or something.