Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

i just really want these raw jeans. i looked through almost every page in this thread last night and just the pure happiness of people wearing there japanese selvedge skull jeans made me smile. i just want to be happy and wear these jeans. i try so hard to fit in, i just want that guy to notice on the street and say "Hey, bro is that Skull denim? i see the red tab" and i can look back in his eyes, and say "why yes, these are skulls. i'm glad you like them".

x-post from the Skulls thread... There are many more like it. Is this guy for real?!

killing the devil is next level. FREE BIG LURCH.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b08_1203391329&p=1

On April 10, 2002, 26-year-old Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment. Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified that he and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP, also known as "angel dust."

The victim was found in her apartment by her friend Alisa Allen. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Teeth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. Eyewitnesses reported that when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach which was not his own.

killing the devil is next level.

"Antron will be elgible for parole, after serving about 5-10 years of his sentence."

Something seems so wrong about this fact to me. I cant even make a joke. Parole, really?

"Antron will be elgible for parole, after serving about 5-10 years of his sentence."

Something seems so wrong about this fact to me. I cant even make a joke. Parole, really?

LOL at next level justice system....