• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Too many to count.

Who? as the only person i know who can rock a fedora/fedora-esque hat

bill and cotton duck for pulling off the vintage workwear look

hap and bizzy for their ceaseless creativity and always dressing ahead of the curve

chris for pulling off super drapey runway looks with class

solistik for his astonishingly simple but striking fits

digital denim for his photographic/aesthetic prowess

DUM for being able to pull off the super-skinny sillhouette

neme216 for his effortless style and endowing the suburban white high school look with some dignity (sorry jhey)

icarus because the motherfucker knows how and when to wear a tie

diamonds for the shit he can do with layers

still for changing up his look every post and succeeding every time. his careful integration of formalwear is also admirable. i never know what he'll post next.

sXXXe for the bandana wear

sphoxx for looking like a badass in whatever he wears

rirawin for being the only person on this forum who will wear bright colors and wear them well

others i can't think of right now. this forum has so many people with great style, after naming everyone on that list i can't believe the naysayers who believe this forum is getting worse. if anything, we're getting better and better.

i am completely correct in every aspect

yeah, he is

i think sidneylo stands out because his fits (while far from mediocre) aren't over the top, yet he somehow makes them stand out from the crowd. everything looks like it was made for him.

hewmiri, icarus, chris, still, neme216. they've all got similar builds to mine, and they all impress me greatly with their choices. also, lowrey's style is nowhere near mine, but i find it very inspiring.

• 5 months later...

It's a two way tie between still and 78! If I was able to pull off (or even afford) still wears,

I'd pretty much own. But I don't have a slender build and my broad shoulders would

seriously make me look like a douche rocking that shit. And 78 is just the epitome of

street wear. Dude has mad steez. I'm hoping to find a middle ground between these two

extremely different styles, for my own "personal" style. But knowing me, I'll just end up

rocking t-shirts and jeans for the rest of my life. Because I'm bland like that.

- - - - - - - -

I'd also like to note that there are many users out there that I really enjoy their steez as

well, and you most likely received +rep from me because of it. These two are just my

favorites. And I really don't know why I'm typing up this disclaimer. Need to stay off the E.

It's a two way tie between still and 78! If I was able to pull off (or even afford) still wears,

I'd pretty much own. But I don't have a slender build and my broad shoulders would

seriously make me look like a douche rocking that shit. And 78 is just the epitome of

street wear. Dude has mad steez. I'm hoping to find a middle ground between these two

extremely different styles, for my own "personal" style. But knowing me, I'll just end up

rocking t-shirts and jeans for the rest of my life. Because I'm bland like that.

- - - - - - - -

I'd also like to note that there are many users out there that I really enjoy their steez as

well, and you most likely received +rep from me because of it. These two are just my

favorites. And I really don't know why I'm typing up this disclaimer. Need to stay off the E.

There are too many dope posters here, but I could never ever even dream of pulling any of the stuff off that most of them wear.

5th posters have influenced my style heavily. From the pieces they choose down to the shoes they wear; otaku. But there is also another street style that I'm trying to incorporate; from people like gnar, papoose, r&s (there are others that are similar). They reaffirm why things like champion sweats, or patagonia are classics. I don't know they just really make shit look effortless. The simplicity of there style is just great. I'm not straight up bitting these dudes styles though cause thats just fucking wack, but I'm taking the philosphies of both and incorporaring it into my own stee. I'm still finding that middle ground but I'm getting closer.

There are too many dope posters here, but I could never ever even dream of pulling any of the stuff off that most of them wear.

5th posters have influenced my style heavily. From the pieces they choose down to the shoes they wear; otaku. But there is also another street style that I'm trying to incorporate; from people like gnar, papoose, r&s (there are others that are similar). They reaffirm why things like champion sweats, or patagonia are classics. I don't know they just really make shit look effortless. The simplicity of there style is just great. I'm not straight up bitting these dudes styles though cause thats just fucking wack, but I'm taking the philosphies of both and incorporaring it into my own stee. I'm still finding that middle ground but I'm getting closer.