Dressing in Julius style cltohing without spending tons of money?

jake snake

I really like the whole julius goth military thieve style, but it seems like the only people making clothig like them are charging a ton. Are there any companies that charge a more normal amount ( $30-60 for t shirts, $150-250 for jackets) making julius style clothing?

Also, are there any that make a slightly more conservative, less slim cut version of julius?

no

its expensive to become a goth ninja

different strokes for different folks. I dont personally dress fully in julius but I really like some of the looks and they have some individual items I really like and could also wear.

back on topic, Attachment makes very similar stuff, but they're really not cheaper at all.. I can't really think of an inexpensive alternative right now, cheapest place you can get Julius items is probably on Yahoo, you can make some good finds there but will of course have to pay comissions, shipping etc.

have you considered making or altering any clothing yourself? I think for example some of the bunched up and drapy effects could be achieved with some DIY.

fuck. what do people see in julius? when did "goth military thief style" become something not immediately laughed out of town? their lookbook is like outtakes from the Matrix, with more cowl necks.

oh, i dont know. what do people see in those who look like they're getting ready to be in an american apparel ad?

...different strokes!

i don't think 'are there less expensive alternatives to [designer name here]' is necessarily an inane question

On the one hand, you're right..it's more about the man asking the question.

On the other hand...Suck my dick.

Please see below.

I figured you were already decked out in Julius from your GothxStreetwear during the summer thread? Oh wait, no, you didn't like high fashion. Has your "aversion to fancy clothing" finally passed? Or maybe this was before you wanted to dress like a skinhead? But whatever, I guess that's "Kewl."

On the one hand, you're right..it's more about the man asking the question.

On the other hand...Suck my dick.

Please see below.

i'd rather not

but i see what you mean about op

i was going to say 'click those links for examples of inane questions', but it's more or less implied