What happened to us, Ichigo?

Tiranis

Why did you stop loving me, man? You break my heart... I remember the good times we had...

What happened between this:

^^ yea tiranis, i agree with that last comment.

and this:

i know im still somewhat of a newbie on here, but ughh..

if i had the chance to harm people on this site here's who they would be:

Tiranis: just a straight up whiney ass bitch who comes off as this mature, sophisticated dude from out of vancouver, but yet is immature enough to write childish comments and neg rep people with lame remarks..

Don't you want to save Orihime? Did my negrep really hurt that much?

I only do it cause I care... and don't tell me you don't like to ride my dick anymore.

Shit. No homo.

Fade, i understand what you're saying. I realized that i can overreact about things and perhaps take things in the wrong context. Personally, I dont think that Tiranis is a bad dude, its just some of the things he says to me irritate me, and maybe i shouldnt really be taking it seriously.

Tiranis has posted quite a few good things, others havent been so great..But i learn to forgive and forget.. Im not going to sit here and go after the dude again, im honestly trying to learn more about myself, recognize my bad habits and erase them.

People consider me annoying on here, and thats fine, I've realized why and im just trying to improve on my cons and display more of my pros

well it's not so much about 'forgiving and forgetting'...it's not that serious. Being an online forum, people just know each other by their screen names unless they've met in real life. It's a public space for discussion and naturally words of all kinds are gonna be said. People are entitled to their opinions, nothing you can do about it. If someone doesn't like you, they just don't like you.

The past week i had mad heat thrown my way on here...i responded by saying what i felt needed to be objected, but did so in a level headed manner, and then just let it go. Anything else that comes up, i most likely won't respond.

you're letting this stuff get to you too easily...

Ichigo no need to react in such a heated manner...you're only revealing your weakness and insecurity the more you play in to your detractors' taunts. If someone attacks, stay cool and just let it slide. 48 Laws of Power, my friend...

You just completely destroyed my thread. Not fair.

Besides I wasn't taunting him... so whatever, I just think he takes internet forums too seriously. No offense, but you can't expect everyone to give you pos rep all the time and that's all it took for him to start hating me. So I would say he's the unreasonable one.

1000000% should post a photo of himself.

you have acne? If you don't have acne I bet your wardrobe consists of paco jeans and hundreds of washed-to-many-times-black tee shirts, and a sweatband that has a yingyang on it that you've worn everyday since your mother first bought it for you in the 9th grade.

Am I correct?