WHAT DO YOU DRIVE?

Selegna

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a dc5r. sold it couple weeks ago. regrets already.

Should have kept it man. Wish they offered it in the U.S.

250px-Rallyevoor4ue.jpg

peugeot 205 rallye..

my engine died so i replaced the 1.3 with a 1.1 i got for free.. les power but i don't care.. only use it to drive to my girl, work and school :P

Jealous! Love the old Peugeot hatches.

Damn it's been nearly 2 years since I posted in this. Since then my car has been totaled. Fucking miss it like crazy.

From this...

clean2.jpg

To this...

FTL-1.jpg

It's a common car for them to drive. Just like how 8/10 chinese familes here own an E-Class. Just an observation.

I have one (not for much longer) and I'm not korean.

Beef, let me guess.

1. spoon

2. look like vs-xx but i forget the name

3. could be ordens

wow! jet im impressed you got it all right. yeah those are vs-xxs. usually people think those are work SLs on pic #3. im seriously impressed.

Let's just say I'm old school and I'm not even asian heh.

I've had some rims back in my day, maybe 6 sets total up to now. I used to be ff squad back in the day.

I've had vs-xx's too but it was really hard to tell from the small pics of them.

man... i seriously cannot get enough of that color. needs wider wheels ;) can we take photos of our sedans together? <3

nah i cant fuck with wider than that...sure thing mate, i jsut need to clean the damn thing

I've had some rims back in my day, maybe 6 sets total up to now. I used to be ff squad back in the day.

I've had vs-xx's too but it was really hard to tell from the small pics of them.

FF squad ehh, ive seen alot of their cars on H-T. nonetheless dope

oh yeah. i remember their website when it was tiiiiite.b16a.com? i was pretty thrilled that there was a group out there that had the same stylee i was doing. everyone clowned on me because i didnt get a black widow,street fighter, andy shit kits. i just wanted to slam it low and get an oem front lip. you wouldnt happen to be gene would you? i sold it when the "JDM" thing got big. eventually i knew my car was going to get stolen. sold it to some kid in uc davis area and it got stolen within a month.

I really wanted one of these, either a 380SL or a 560SL but couldn't find one that wasn't a rusted out bucket so ended up with this instead. It makes the hour of travel to work bearable.

blackmx52800ul8.th.jpg

That's interesting since most of those cars are pretty good in terms of not having rust. Maybe you're in one those places that have harsh winters.

oh yeah. i remember their website when it was tiiiiite.b16a.com? i was pretty thrilled that there was a group out there that had the same stylee i was doing. everyone clowned on me because i didnt get a black widow,street fighter, andy shit kits. i just wanted to slam it low and get an oem front lip. you wouldnt happen to be gene would you? i sold it when the "JDM" thing got big. eventually i knew my car was going to get stolen. sold it to some kid in uc davis area and it got stolen within a month.

We would always chill in dena me and the boys and after awhile katman just started tinkering with his web skillz. Some time after our pics were uploaded one by one, all photos scanned, no digis back then. We were just the homies, not a car club like people think. Gene was one of those cats who kept biting everything I did, he was a late-comer but wanted to be down so katman threw his pics up and always complained I never came by anymore for newer pics. -V

We would always chill in dena me and the boys and after awhile katman just started tinkering with his web skillz. Some time after our pics were uploaded one by one, all photos scanned, no digis back then. We were just the homies, not a car club like people think. Gene was one of those cats who kept biting everything I did, he was a late-comer but wanted to be down so katman threw his pics up and always complained I never came by anymore for newer pics. -V

let me guess... you have the green dc2 with the sir-g lip on mugens? if so... no wonder i didn't see many pictures of that car. i was a fan of that car. i remember the name of the owner started with a v above the picture.

Damn, I forgot about this thread.

Heres a pic of my car with the kit on. It's actually in the shop right now getting the turbo and haltech installed. Then got to tune it on the dyno, and I'll post pics of the engine bay in a few weeks when its all done!

Specs:

1988 FC3S Turbo II

Rebuilt 13BT, streetport, 3mm apex seals

Rebuilt transmission

Exedy organic clutch

garrett GT35R BB turbo

Turbosmart 38mm wastegate

Custom manifold

Custom FMIC

Turbosmart raceport BOV

Haltech E6X

Haltech boost solenoid

3 inch downpipe, and 3 inch single exhaust

Walboro 255 LPH fuel pump

RC engineering 1000cc secondary injectors

Sard rising rate fuel pressure regulator

Racing beat dual alternator pulley

Koyo radiator

Defi boost, oil pressure, oil temperature, water temperature gauges

Defi link unit

Tein super drift coilovers w/ upper pillowball mounts

Cusco front/rear swaybars

Work rezax 17x8, 17x9 + 35

Yokohama avs es100 225/45, 255/40

Foresight aero kit

JDM turn signals and sidemarkers

I love the FC but that kit is just too much.. imo of course.

1-4.jpg

Yay!

rotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotaryrotary

holy shit if this is your car, please post more pics.