Sales

doctorgnar

apc surplus here is crappy too

Rick Owens, 40-50% off

Maria Luisa, 40-50% off

L'Eclaireur, 40-50% off

details here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=38504&page=3

Burberry Prorsum, 40-50% off

+33 1 40 07 77 77

-trench coats, khaki/black

-sweaters

-jackets, etc.

-(probably closer to something like 25% off compared to original USD prices)

More on TH last call:

Black wool sweater for $40? Yes sir, makes me feel like Hemingway. Grey chunky turtleneck for 20 (a large, but mendable hole)? Sign me up, the huge braided knit makes me feel like the Hulk. Plenty of leather jackets left for 600. The blue washed leather is fucked. Wool trenches and tweed blazers for 150. Two more hours.

Yeah, the leathers are sick for $600. Probably the only thing I saw that I would have copped but didn't bc of the price.

I got a thick knit henley hoody - still has a tag from Den for $1549 - for $40. Also a thin striped wool sweater for $30 and a thick, soft thermal for $30.

A bunch of nice outerwear still there in L. I would have grabbed one of the parkas for $150 if they had a smaller size.

Just went to the Oak sample sale. This was the first sample sale I have ever left having bought nothing. It made me think to myself "oh, so this is all the crap no one else wanted."

They had some decent brands, but seem to have either sold out or never bought anything good. I tried a pr of Nudie, an awful pair of Corpus "stick acid" jeans and their one Filippa K item which seemed inferior in quality to something from Urban Outfitters.

Anyway, not so great, but they do have a cpl pairs of Acne jeans for 100 and a lot of Neal Sperling, so if you like either of those things its worth going. Otherwise might as well save your afternoon.

Taschen Books

Thousands of slightly damaged books and display copies marked 50-75% off

Friday, January 18 through Sunday, January 20. Fri—Sat 11am—8pm; Sun noon—7pm. 107 Greene St between Prince and Spring Sts (212-226 2212).

This is a good sale if you like Taschen, I got some great deals before and I might stop by tomorrow to pick something up. It gets packed so go as early as you can.

omc oak report:

got to oak at five, mulled around, got annoyed, way too much hyden yoo and neal sperling, jeans nah dont give a fuck, oh look more hyden yoo sweaters, shitty shoes,

okay some menswear lalalla AZ collection, still 300, PATRIK ERVELL NAVY WOOL ooohh, still 300, nahhhh.... doodoodododoo.... some oak house brand, this is not so nice, tralallala...

OH OH OH SOME PATRIK ERVELL DRESS SHIRTS.. huh... theyre an L?

okay but maybe Ervell runs small. looks like it might. [im lying to myself]

try shirts on, SO FUCKING BIG, RAAAGHGER FUCKER.

wait. maybe i get them taken in? nah too much hassle. fuck this.

hmhmhmh leaving leaving... oh theres a showroom downstairs? WORD? LET ME IN! YES, I'LL HAVE A DRINK THX. FABULOUS. LOVE IT. GREAT THREAD, WOULD READ AGAIN.

the good shit was downstairs... new line of rachel comey shoes? way too nice.