Sales

doctorgnar

top secret one day only apc sample sale.

racked up on blue desert boots, cognac leather derbies, and a cream/red light parka, all for less than three hundred.

ungh ungh ungh take it bitch ungh.

FUCK. are you serious? i was in nyc for the 1st time in months (just got back for break from college), and i walked right passed mercer. I came pretty close to peeping my head into APC to see what they had like i did in other stores in the area. oh well.

edit: did you get lucky or are you on a mailing list?

top secret one day only apc sample sale.

racked up on blue desert boots, cognac leather derbies, and a cream/red light parka, all for less than three hundred.

ungh ungh ungh take it bitch ungh.

it was SICK. i got there around 6 something and there was still pleeennty of amazing buys. at that time it was completely bare of any people it was like my own personal smorgasboard of sick buys. spent just under threehundo and picked up a sick pair of sneaks, a niice coat and a couple shirts for less than it would have cost for the coat aloneeee

i can only imagine how much sick stuff there must have been early A.M.

and the BoO/Cheap Monday sale same day was quiiite the time as well

mad cheap denim and BoO things

yeah $200 white mmm lowtop german sneaks that yall hype up

sold out quick

good sale, some of you dudes slept

• 2 weeks later...

Oki-Ni Presale

"40% OFF PRE-SALE OFFER

The time has almost come for our S/S sale, but before we make things official we're offering our loyal customers an exclusive 40% discount on everything in our pre-sale category.

Just enter the code topsecret06 when prompted at the checkout to claim your 40% discount days before anyone else."