Sign in to follow this  
the_state

liars liars liars

are any sufu's excited for the new album by our cuddly la via berlin via brooklyn via australia post-rockers?

sorry for the pic!

If you want your thread to have that pic, start this in supertrash, this is superculture. I don't care if this is a legitimate album cover, some of us browse this forum in "public"...

not as good as drums not dead

do you have a link for the new one? august is way too far away :cool:

Plaster Casts of Everything slays, and some other stuff is decent, but no where near as good as Drums Not Dead / Threw Us All In A Trench / They Were Wrong and so on. I still listen to most all of the old albums all the time, to be honest I'm already fairly sick of this one.

Plaster Casts of Everything slays, and some other stuff is decent, but no where near as good as Drums Not Dead / Threw Us All In A Trench / They Were Wrong and so on. I still listen to most all of the old albums all the time, to be honest I'm already fairly sick of this one.

ouch.

i still listen to "trench" regularly, but i never really got into "they were wrong". i should probably revisit that one. either way, i'm still really looking forward to the s/t'd.

Disappointing.