yellow stains on white shirts

ta3ng

I'm not a huge sweater in comparison to others, but I do sweat and the collars of my white dress shirts, t-shirts, polos, always get that yellow stain. Sometimes I find that I can't even wash it off. How can I prevent this (if possible) and how do I clean it??

the staining is probably random dirt from the air accompanied by sweat. if you wear another tee underneath the top shirt it will prevent it from getting dirty and you can wear it several times.

if you have trouble washing them, buy some stain remover and use it on the areas needed.

I'm not a huge sweater in comparison to others, but I do sweat and the collars of my white dress shirts, t-shirts, polos, always get that yellow stain. Sometimes I find that I can't even wash it off. How can I prevent this (if possible) and how do I clean it??

i just spray with shout before throwing in the wash, never have a lingering mark at all

collar stains are oil-based. lanolin-based hand cleanser or a paste of warm water and cream of tartar left on the collar for a few minutes and then a regular wash should work. air dry: don't machine dry it until you see that the stains are gone.

in the meantime, wash your neck more thoroughly.