Stereotypes of a black males misunderstood: Is jmatsu really a racist?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2d animation degree? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? You went to colleg to learn how 2 DRAW?
Notice how you only pinpoint this one little thing ahah.. No, i didnt not go to college to learn how to draw, Ive been drawing since i was a young child..Animation was an inspiration to me, from cartoons to video games i wanted to be a part of that industry.So I went to college to learn the BASICS in order to grasp the more advanced studies of 3d animation..

if you were into the whole animation feild, you'd realize that in order to become a good animator you need to know and understand how everything is created.The basics..meaning pencil to paper, the different meanings ( in betweens, squash and stretch, pose to pose, Arcs, Walk cycles, timing, etc). Those probably are the most important tools when it comes to animating(there is actually more, but just had to name a few)...taking your design from a sheet of paper, and then molding that image into a 3d model using those procedures. People think this is an easy task, but without the pencil in your hand and the proper instruction, your peices will look like shit.. Creativity can only go so far if you dont have the right tools to embrace it. Even animation needs good asthetic.

Its just like everyone here on Sufu, in order to become a better dresser and have better asthetic of yourself, you got to realize the basics, you have to start somewhere in order to manuver yourself into the more advanced aspects of life..If you try to be the big shot and post up in big name brands without fully understanding the basics ( the right fit, posture, confidence), then you end up getting shot at by people like jmatsu or milspex, or hap or anybody because all your really telling us is that, im wearing sophnet and LVC's but i dont really understand WHY im wearing this..The minute you do that people will not like you because it just shows that your trying to upstage them..nobody likes a prick, i don't..

You're a newcomer trying to tell an experienced person how to dress? thats like walking up to steven speilberg and telling him how to direct a proper movie when your just a newbie...he'd direct a movie about you getting your ass handed to you by security guards.. if you want to better understand things, critique those who are close to where you are, so that both of you can learn the basics together and not feel embarassed about it

i thought mexicans ate tacos.
the tacos go next to the rice and beans.

im mexican, and i dont like beans. get so much shit from my friends because of it. some tacos would hit the spot right about now though.

Guest jmatsu
lol, its all good

and LMAO @ jmatsu seeing 1 of my fits and deciding my whole style based on that.im not even on bapes dick i own 2 tees and 2 pairs of kicks- it makes up a very small percentage of my wardrobe

well then the rest of your fits must fucking suck considering that 1st time posters stereotypcially try to post what they sometimes mistake as their best shit.

well then the rest of your fits must fucking suck considering that 1st time posters stereotypcially try to post what they sometimes mistake as their best shit.

yo are your tees still up for sale? i've pmed you but you dont seem to be interested in selling them

nope, i simply posted what i wore that day. i didnt dress up for the camera unlike other people who are wearing like 2 layers of clothing and a jacket in the middle of summer lol

dunno, but i feel like i should post here to begin the healing process after i was unable to pass up a cheap racist joke in the fantasy thread

it is of course a vicious lie that brothers don't play d

dirk and nash are garbage on the defensive end

and as for ak 47

Kv3H1bpyWfw

i never pass up chance to post that clip

better than the vince carter over (literally, OVER), fred weis?

I thought about this while showering...

All things considered (playoffs, crazy atmosphere, the defender -- AK vs. former NY Knick draft pick Fredrich Weis), I'd still give the nod to B_Diddy (an ailing B_Diddy at that)...Plus the fact that I'm not a real big Vinceanity fan...

But if Vince had done that in a playoff game (or possibly even a NBA regular season game), then yes, I'd give the nod to Vince.

Do all mexicans really only eat rice and beans, light firecrackers, whistle like birds and steal cars?

i felt tempted to answer to this. I am mexican, lived in mexico all my life, barely moved to the us 2 years ago. I do NOT eat beans at all, i hate them. and i cant whistle. =)

Guest jmatsu
nope, i simply posted what i wore that day. i didnt dress up for the camera unlike other people who are wearing like 2 layers of clothing and a jacket in the middle of summer lol

i'd have to assume that most people try to post ensembles that they think are impressive.

okay...i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, so please post (in this thread) your sunday best. or you could just list some of the designers/labels which you are fond of, try to best describe your personal overall aesthetic, and briefly mention some of your musical tastes (and why). i will do my best to give you an OBJECTIVE analysis.

also what kind of cuisine/food do you enjoy?

food: i like all types- italian, tex-mex, soul, indian, etc.

music: mostly rap (mix of old and new, commercial and underground) and RnB, some rock, techno, and club

labels: RL, express, lacoste, nike (kicks), bape, stussy, uniqlo, gap.

and i thought my fit was good, but its not close to my best one. and it doesnt seem like many people try and post super-impressive stuff, a bunch of the posts are people w/ nice denim, a plain white tee, and beat up chucks or vans lol.

1 of my nicer fits here jklz.jpg

Guest jmatsu
food: i like all types- italian, tex-mex, soul, indian, etc.

music: mostly rap (mix of old and new, commercial and underground) and RnB, some rock, techno, and club

labels: RL, express, lacoste, nike (kicks), bape, stussy, uniqlo, gap.

and i thought my fit was good, but its not close to my best one. and it doesnt seem like many people try and post super-impressive stuff, a bunch of the posts are people w/ nice denim, a plain white tee, and beat up chucks or vans lol.

1 of my nicer fits here DSC_0065.jpg

analysis: disenfranchised child of 17 years.

this fit and personal data are sadly appropriate to that of this thread's general subject.

analysis: disenfranchised child of 17 years.

this fit and personal data are sadly appropriate to that of this thread's general subject.

doesn't he get at least 3/5ths of a vote?

that's not quite how it works. they get counted as 3/5 of a person in population counts for voting.