anyone elses paypal on limitation or locked?

aziz

i logged into my paypal account, and shit says:

"Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation. "

I can't send, request, or recieve money at all, and I have a whole list of shit I have to fill out such as social security number, utuility bill, all this banking info, busniess info, fax documentation, and all this other cofirmation crap. No way in hell I am giving paypal all that info. Maybe it's a glitch or some sort? I don't know...it's just fucked up and shady as hell.And now I'm stuck with this guy's money that he sent(since I sold some shoes to him today). And I am not shipping out the shoes until my shit is unlocked or whatever. :mad:

Anyone else having similiar problems right now?

did u try to log in more than once? like forgetting ur user name or password for example?

if you did, thats the reason, it happened to me and i had to call paypals customer service line for them to reopen it...quite annoying

At least the webpage starts with the https:// pre-fix.

I'm not very good at using the internets so i could be wrong.

YES!!!!

I've got 130 dollars in one account that got locked back in January. I've only got one credit card and they want me to add another credit card to my account to "verify my identity", I've emailed them and emailed them and they don't even respond... and then I opended another account and a few days ago I tryed to send some monies to someone and that account gets locked the morning after I sent the money, and for no reason, do they want me to "verify my identity". Probably because i've opened two accounts under the same ip address or something.

When I get my monies back I am fucking DONE with paypal.

fuck.

utility bill, wtf, are you paying for your monthly water and gas usage with paypal? write checks like a normal man. Paypal only asks for that info to make sure you aren't some scammer from China, I'd only hesitate sending that info if you plan on taking people's money without sending stuff. I'll be following your actions closely, don't post any shit on supermarket now.

YES!!!!

I've got 130 dollars in one account that got locked back in January. I've only got one credit card and they want me to add another credit card to my account to "verify my identity", I've emailed them and emailed them and they don't even respond... and then I opended another account and a few days ago I tryed to send some monies to someone and that account gets locked the morning after I sent the money, and for no reason, do they want me to "verify my identity". Probably because i've opened two accounts under the same ip address or something.

When I get my monies back I am fucking DONE with paypal.

fuck.

its because you're underage i think

utility bill, wtf, are you paying for your monthly water and gas usage with paypal? write checks like a normal man. Paypal only asks for that info to make sure you aren't some scammer from China, I'd only hesitate sending that info if you plan on taking people's money without sending stuff. I'll be following your actions closely, don't post any shit on supermarket now.

Ok, first of all, I am not a scammer.If you need refs, just ask. I could care less if you "watch over me". Just because I am in a weird situation with my paypal account doesn't mean I'm a scammer. Am I a scammer for giving the guy I sold the shoes to his money back? I'm having issues with my bank account as well. To Keagan, I am also using a debit card. I contacted paypal earlier and they were able to unlock my account. I just had to give them debit/cc card info, some bank information that was on my account, and some personal info. It's a simliar situatation to what you said up there. I sent an additional payment last night to dryice, and this morning my account got locked.

That's odd..because his paypal account is locked today too. He is in the same situation as both of us. He needs to send out some stuff out, or send a payment, something in that sort, but his shit is locked. The very first time I sent him a payment through paypal it went smooth. I got the flat heads in no time. I don't know, maybe it is something on his end. Dryice where you at homie?!

Im not black, I am not blaming anyone.

Even if it is your end, it's not your fault.

When I "paid" you for those tee shirts I it was the first time I paid for anything with that account, besides a few tracks off beatport, which obviously doesn't require an address. It was a mistake... I make a mistake and my fucking account gets locked?

donno.

Man this is fucking confusing. Ruined my day. Horrible timing. Keagan, the payment you sent had no description or address so paypal had to fucking review it and was under suspicion. I am not neseccarily blaming you, but when I sent my payment, which was a couple days after you, it ended up fucking up my account as well. Fuck this shit, I'm done with paypal.

To the best of my knowledge paypal do this regularly to accounts when a ceratin flow of cash has gone through them, so say you reach $5000 dollars and they ask you for all that crap. That isn't neccessarily the only reason they do it of course.