Hair Thread

qom

Thinking I might do something like this, but with a little less hair at the back. Anyone have any advice for styling, as I've never had this sort of hairstyle before.

richey-edwards.jpg

tumblr_ksbrohhDss1qa1vdfo1_500.jpg

I'm growin my hair out, been for the past year or so, shortest point is near my jawline. Seems lately its stopped growing... I know youre supposed to cut long hair every so often, but i'm deadly scared of going anywhere to fuck it up.

Onto my question, whats a good place in NYC for a guy with long hair to get it shaped/trimmed?

Oops. Thinkin yous was talkin bout IN LA.

The San Mateo Zoo or Headshots. Headshots got someone who can do straight razor.

Aloha back for info. They're in SM, near the Caltrain stations.

The guy who ran Stuntastiks cuts at The SM Zoo now.

thanks stunt

and ya i just moved up from LA, changed my 'location' on my profile so the confusion wont happen again

I'm growin my hair out, been for the past year or so, shortest point is near my jawline. Seems lately its stopped growing... I know youre supposed to cut long hair every so often, but i'm deadly scared of going anywhere to fuck it up.

Onto my question, whats a good place in NYC for a guy with long hair to get it shaped/trimmed?

fuck a trim, tie your crown into a topknot. after the bitches get off your dick, untie it and show your mane. make 'em squirt.

depends on your weather and what kind of long hair. but in general you want soft fine inner linings. silk satin etc, shit that doesn't twist or tangle w/ your own hair.

this is my 2nd winter wearing this SSUR Ushanka; viscose inner, sheepskin & wool. it's a beast in the sea of generic 'trappers'.

SSUR-x-Kangol-Wool-Ushanka.jpg

fuck a trim, tie your crown into a topknot. after the bitches get off your dick, untie it and show your mane. make 'em squirt.

I do rock a topknot, im not so much about the trim, as the fact that my hair has noticably took a hit at the tip, and I feel like it is impinging on the growth of it, dig

Yo aZns lookin' for that jugend, you gotta make sure your heads are properly shaped or you're gonna look dumb as fuck.

White people got that rounded skull at the back, where as aZns are flat as fuck. It's just science, creeps. If you don't got that rounded skull, you'll look like a square. Literally not literally.