Ok! Ok! You Win!

jhey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about you guys but ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^is a beautiful fucking fit.

it bears a connotation of contrast against this sea of conforming skinny jeans motherfucks

godspeed sir jhey. my only advice to the vast population of little nublets here is

DONT MAKE YOUR FIRST 50 POSTS IN WYWTD

its just asking to start off on a bad foot.

Yes i'm serious. It's not like im truely upset about it. If everyone thinks I shouldn't have signed up in the first place, why even bother posting in this thread when I finally do? It IS the internet, but if the internet is not enjoyable in one area, I will stay away from there.

anyway, this is my last post. call me a fag or something.

Wait wasn't this your last post... ? Cause I'm pretty sure this came after:

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg
No one cares really. If the fuckin picture was not obvious enough, I don't give a shit.

I would say you guys got punk'd, but no one gives a fuck either way.

c00075.jpg

We all know you secretly want us to approve of you and tell you that you have good fits, so stop pretending!

um..i cant tell who is more ridiculous? us for being elitist prick assholes who pride themselves on obbliterating whatever shards of self esteem this kid still had intact.....or the fucking annoying crybaby noob who's 15 minutes of fame have consisted of a clever caricature depicting him as a KKK member....

e-fame is still e-fame get over it

jhey leave and the come back under a different alias.. change ur waywt locations and blur ur face out...

do it

i agree with this suggestion. just lurk for a year or two, then by the time you have a new account and post in waywt, youll be grown up and (hopefully) more stylish. then after everyone approves of your outfits, drop the bombshell on us by revealing your true identity. we'll never see it coming!

^ As we should be. E-fame is for entertainment purposes correct?

SUPERTRASH IS THE DARK NETHER-HOLE OF SUPERFUTURE..

This should happen ALL the time here, especially to people that go willy nilly posting on waywt for their first five posts.

Someone write a frickin' n00b guide to forum survival please.

im not leaving unless I get banned. all this e-attention is very amusing. so either you keep this up and i stay, or you pretend like i'm gone and i leave.(or maybe just lurk)

I don't really like superfuture. To be honest I don't know why I signed up. I have nothing in common with anyone in here judging from the waywt.

378432532_m.gif

This kid is obviously caraving attention on here....just get the fuck out already. No one likes you, fucking faggot. You made this thread saying your leaving and shit yet you stay an bitch about how it's so bad around here with your -55 rep. Someone ban this fucker and lock this useless thread.

This kid is obviously caraving attention on here....just get the fuck out already. No one likes you, fucking faggot. You made this thread saying your leaving and shit yet you stay an bitch about how it's so bad around here with your -55 rep. Someone ban this fucker and lock this useless thread.

wine_glass.jpg