Ok! Ok! You Win!

jhey

I'll fuckin leave. I can't stand this shit. I got like 50 neg reps just because you don't like me. It's only the internet and a forum, but some of the things you guys say really beat the living fuck out of my self-esteem.

peace

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

diamond, i told this dude to just loosen up..take some critiques and he'll be fine...cuz really in the real world, its a lot worse..

i beleive this guy can do much better if he stayed on here a while longer..listened more to the advice given to him and defenitely pay attention to his fits..

im not going to tell him to dress like everybody else on here cuz thats lame..just be urself, but do it in a fashionable way bro

diamond, i told this dude to just loosen up..take some critiques and he'll be fine...cuz really in the real world, its a lot worse..

i beleive this guy can do much better if he stayed on here a while longer..listened more to the advice given to him and defenitely pay attention to his fits..

im not going to tell him to dress like everybody else on here cuz thats lame..just be urself, but do it in a fashionable way bro

...says a guy with a double digit post count with some anime avatar.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, OMFG. Dude...are you serious!!!

Yes i'm serious. It's not like im truely upset about it. If everyone thinks I shouldn't have signed up in the first place, why even bother posting in this thread when I finally do? It IS the internet, but if the internet is not enjoyable in one area, I will stay away from there.

anyway, this is my last post. call me a fag or something.

agree the guy needs a tougher skin and asked some dumb questions

but his fits were not that bad

mediocre, maybe

a bunch of people (mostly noobs themselves) flipping out over a slightly ill-fitting aa tee was fucking pathetic

save it for posters who deserve it

I don't think i've ever seen a picture of him.

edit; wdywt26tb7.jpg

this is not that bad????!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111234123

what are you like 13 though?

what site were you on first?

are you asking this info so that the people here can stalk him and neg rep him on his former domain?

p.s. why the fuck did you reply to this thread AGAIN jhey? you said it was your last post on the first page, if you say you're gonna leave, do it, or least watch the hate go on in silence.

are you asking this info so that the people here can stalk him and neg rep him on his former domain?

p.s. why the fuck did you reply to this thread AGAIN jhey? you said it was your last post on the first page, if you say you're gonna leave, do it, or least watch the hate go on in silence.

No one cares really. If the fuckin picture was not obvious enough, I don't give a shit.

I would say you guys got punk'd, but no one gives a fuck either way.

c00075.jpg