Ok! Ok! You Win!

jhey

HAHA that picture made me spit out all of my cereal

Tell us more about the cereal? What kind? Milk or no milk? Fresh fruit? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jhey, stop trying to play your thread off like some kind of prank. It's fairly clear that you wanted to do some dramatic sendoff but since you like being here you changed your mind and tried to make it into some joke thread.

In your defense, your fit with the black shirt isn't worthy of "Worst WAYWT"; the fit on the skulls was decent. Get a more subtle pair of shoes, a new shirt, voi-fucking-la, you have a decent outfit. i also thought the ironic-oversized tee post was clever but that kinda backfired on you.

Anyway, you showed some signs of improving but then for some reason you decided to go nuts and post random pictures in response to anyone and everyone's comments. My advice is to tone the fuck down and stop assuming sufu revolves around you. If you don't i'm sure one of the mods will be glad to ban you.

My two cents.

Jhey, stop trying to play your thread off like some kind of prank. It's fairly clear that you wanted to do some dramatic sendoff but since you like being here you changed your mind and tried to make it into some joke thread.

In your defense, your fit with the black shirt isn't worthy of "Worst WAYWT"; the fit on the skulls was decent. Get a more subtle pair of shoes, a new shirt, voi-fucking-la, you have a decent outfit. i also thought the ironic-oversized tee post was clever but that kinda backfired on you.

Anyway, you showed some signs of improving but then for some reason you decided to go nuts and post random pictures in response to anyone and everyone's comments. My advice is to tone the fuck down and stop assuming sufu revolves around you. If you don't i'm sure one of the mods will be glad to ban you.

My two cents.

basketball.jpg

Thanks for the tips. I honestly don't care about being made fun of here, and it doesn't bother me. I mean, I would rather have people respect me, even if it's on the internet, but i'm not going to get upset or "butt-hurt" about it. I think I said this like 20 posts ago, but I still don't have a problem with anyone on here. I have the most respect for the people that actually know how to flame. (jmatsu-no dickride) If you're going to flame me, do it right please. I laugh at those posts just like you probably do. This is a god damn forum, no one should really take it seriously.

Whatever..My AA shirts piss me off. I really like the quality on them, but they will not shrink no matter what I do. I am going to just assume the next posts will say "you didnt leave yet?!?!/!//!/1?4?2$?1GTFO NEWB LoLoL"

One of the reasons i usually take breaks from forums for a few months every once in awhile, is stupid people always using the defense "doodz, this is a forum, who cares what i say. i'm going to act like an idiot because i don't care what you think because it's the internetz". I understand the reasoning, but i don't understand the point of posting that kind of stuff is. I'm bored too, but still.....

Who is that creepy person a picture of?

i dunno why, but i feel like supporting this jhey dude. I don't agree with the way he carries himself, but i like his public enemy #1 attitude. i'm giving you some positive rep, jhey.

if you consider some whiney chubby 13 year old who gets depressed because he is rightly neg repped for shitty fits and makes a thread entitled " Ok! Ok! You Win!"

in which he says how bothered he is and whores attention/claims to be leaving to be a public enemy, then you clearly dont know what the fuck a public enemy attitude is

babykins jhey= whiney internet fag

if you consider some whiney chubby 13 year old who gets depressed because he is rightly neg repped for shitty fits and makes a thread entitled " Ok! Ok! You Win!"

in which he says how bothered he is and whores attention/claims to be leaving to be a public enemy, then you clearly dont know what the fuck a public enemy attitude is

babykins jhey= whiney internet fag

cry.jpg

Shut the fuck up.

Wow.

Congratulations jhey, you're obviously enjoying the attention that 4 pages of contempt brings you.

Comisserations also, because that means your life can't be anything but empty and negative.

This thread stands as the newest nadir of Superfuture.

It's pitiful and desperate.

K.jpg

So this guy is sitting infront of a desk refreshing this thread every 3 minutes on a nice saturday until someone comments and then he replies with a google picture?

jhey- find some friends please, you are wasting your youth away.

That's not what i'm doing at all. I have every day of the summer to do whatever I feel like doing. Right now I am on the computer. I am on youtube and other websites, not just this one.

Guest Airjamie
I actually want this thread to end. It has no life left. Meh..Just let it go down the pages.

Hahahahaha. Shut the fuck up. How old are you again? Like 13? Me and OMC could have some fun with you.

Now he has to show you how mature he is, apu. Just let it happen.

I still never figured out about the cereal :(