authenticity of high -end clothing on ebay.

red

should i be just as cautious of fakes when buying higher-end clothing (raf, cloak, rick owens, etc.), as i am when buying sneakers on ebay?

im probably not going to be purchasing any shirts, but there are some great prices for outerwear, and im tempted to hit the bid button.

should i be just as cautious of fakes when buying higher-end clothing (raf, cloak, rick owens, etc.), as i am when buying sneakers on ebay?

im probably not going to be purchasing any shirts, but there are some great prices for outerwear, and im tempted to hit the bid button.

Honestly, I wont touch the Guccis, Pradas, Armanis on ebay. If you see the mass of advertisements they have advertising non descript clothing of the labels, you would be wary too.

If you really must buy, get from those established ebay seller. I dont mean just those with high feedback but those like Xstyle LLC, which is Yoox or very closely connected with them.

But as for the brands you mentioned, I doubt anyone will go to the effort of making 100 pieces of Raf shirts or Cloak jeans because they are not that well known to the general public and almost cultish.

run a search for Raf Simons and almost every tee that comes up from this season

selling for thirtysomething dollars is fake. besides the fact that they all ship from 'hong kong, europe'.

In line with this....any tee shirt you see (often in multiples) selling for around 39.99 from Raf, Margiela, Undercover, etc... is fake, but for outerwear, you should be good.