FS: Easy USA Canvas Sneakers! L@@K!!!

fg0d

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All shoes that were ordered last week or the week before were all sent out a few days ago. If you have not received your sneakers from before this period, please contact me.

Also all donations are welcome; the help fg0d make even with this sneaker run is willing to take your money. PM me for my paypal, some of you know it already.

Yea, i never got a black pair response either. I assumed it was because he was probably swamped with PMs about extra white pairs. With the clothes the post office lost of mine last week and the money that cheep pretty much stole from me i'm out almost $200 in shit like that this year. $7 is much or anything, but it's something.

I am only going to be offering refunds for 3 more days, in three days, Thursday the 6th, I will not be sending out anymore money. This is your warning.

There are a few pairs left and I'll put up sizes and quanitities in a moment.

If you havent received a refund yet -

Send me a PM including:

-paypal email

-username

-quantity of black and white shoes you bought,

-zip code

edit: Few sizes left:

1x Sz8.5

2x Sz10

2x Sz12

2x Sz14

$6 + shipping

Send me:

quantity/size

zipcode

Well - I think you should refund whoever did'nt get his money back..

For example - I've sent you a pm 2 weeks ago - and never heard from you.

$$ was'nt send either..nor were the black ones that I paid for ...

yes.......you cant really say 'no more refunds after x date' just cause you cant be fucked sending them anymore. you owe people money, you need to pay it. simple.

yes.......you cant really say 'no more refunds after x date' just cause you cant be fucked sending them anymore. you owe people money, you need to pay it. simple.

The checking account that I'm using for paypal needs to be closed immediately because of my personal financial situation. The $60 some odd dollars I lost doing this is part of the reason; it doesn't help living on under $20 a week, and I understand that it's not anyone here's problem, but the money can't be sent out later than the date I've set. I won't PHYSICALLY be able to send out the refunds; my bank account which is routed to Paypal will be closed. I've PMed pretty much everyone else I owe money, but it seems like they dont visit the forums often. I TRY to get to my PMs as quick as I can, and since it's nearing the 100% mark, it makes it a bit hard. If you've sent a PM and I dont reply in two days, please send it again. If you've already sent me a PM concerning the refund, and I haven't taken care of you, I will

@raging: I sent it out yesterday, check your Paypal.

Well - it's another day and I for once have ot recieved any money back.

Just as a reminder - I paypaled you $ 20....for 2 pairs of the shoes - including shipping for both.

Now I think that was pretty fair on my side - since technically I'd only needed to pay you $15 ...

I figured it would cover your leg work and paypal fees.

And now you're telling me you can't make it up and pay me f..ing 10 dollars back..

Pretty sad...

The way I see it , you owe me a pair of the damn sneakers - shipped today - or $ 10 - paid today..

And don't even tell me you did'nt get my pm - I've sent you enough of them ...

Here's one of them..

Recipients: fg0d

08-26-2007, 08:52 PM

beatle

superjunkie2K

Refund

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there..

I paid 20 bucks for a pair of Black and a pair of whites..

Only recieved the white ones..

So I guess it would be fair to send me 10 bucks back

Paypal

[email protected]

Thanks

beatle