I should have been a Drug Dealer...

holyshit holyshit :o

i thot about.. after i saw blow..... is it worth it? i mean jung had a SICK LIFE for those 20+ or so years.. but then after that he lost everything :/

what do you think those 20+ years are worth in proportion to a normal lifetime? are those 20+ years that he was going crazy living at 250% of what a regular man lives?

what im trying to say is were those years where he was rolling the gold like nothing worth it in the long run?

yeah ive thought about that.....what it would be to just livie 20 years of your life doing pretty much what ever you want but knowing its all gonna come to a crashing end one day and you will be watching your back in a jail cell with Bubba.........

is it worth it? not really sure...

yeah ive thought about that.....what it would be to just livie 20 years of your life doing pretty much what ever you want but knowing its all gonna come to a crashing end one day and you will be watching your back in a jail cell with Bubba.........

is it worth it? not really sure...

He can always stash enough cash to buy enough Bubbas to protect him for the rest of his life.

With money and power, comes privileges. I read that a former dictator's son imprisoned can even leave the jail/country resort for conjugal visits outside.