Teeth Whitening...

herpsky

I'm just so obsessed with myself that I decided to get teeth whitening.

Apparently, BriteSmile is a pretty popular option.

I know (or my friends) know nothing about teeth whitening.

Does any one of you narcissistic supergays have any recommendations?

Just go to a dentist and see what he suggests; those things are better left to professionals. By the way natural teeth aren't white so you could be surprised to learn that you're, say, two shades away from the "whitest" you could be and that you can barely notice the difference.

Just go to a dentist and see what he suggests; those things are better left to professionals. By the way natural teeth aren't white so you could be surprised to learn that you're, say, two shades away from the "whitest" you could be and that you can barely notice the difference.

Britesmile is one of the professional treatments you get through your dentist. Supposed to be pretty good.

i used to be on a lot of anti-biotics when i was a child.

one of the side effects of that was my teeth becoming yellow-ish.

i feel like i could have smiled a lot more if my teeth were brighter.

I'm English so my teeth are fucked. It's a hereditary condition and the tetracyclene didn't help when I was kid. BUT I've heard the best bet is head to Thailand for teeth whitening. No joke.

Apparently dental technology is light years ahead of anywhere else and it costs peanuts.

Wow, I don't believe it unless I see some facts!

Crest whitestrips if done properly work great. My girlfriend's sister is a dentist and just told her to use those instead of spending a bunch of money on the treatments.