maybe it's just me...but fat people piss me off.

fortune

lol. i want to rant. i need to rant. it's on my mind. but honestly, fat people piss me off. i can understand the genetics of some people but there's others where it's like, you fucking failed after the first big mac. i was riding the max (portlands 'subway' if you will) today to work and this bitch i was sitting across from was a good 3/4 times my size. and i just couldn't stop staring. well, i know i shouldn't stare so i tryed to be discrete. i don't understand how people can let them selves get that out of fucking control. she had like 30 dozen chins, and i honestly could stand back to back about 4 or 5 times to cover her width. it was rather grotesque. and she was having this conversation with this woman who was probably 40+, white trash as all hell. and they jumped on another thing i hate hearing people talk about, bodily functions. i hate hearing about how people have to poop, pee, or what ever. it's just...not something you should talk about in public in my opinion. or much at all for that matter. it really doesn't have any place. and i don't know about you guys, but i can get really imaginative and i constantly think up pictures when i hear scenarios. well, lets just say, the screen in my head is fucking broken now. wasnt sure where this belonged but i figured i'd give it a shot. and i know a lot of you are probably going to hate me, i mean a 16 post noob ranting about fat people which im sure many of you are friends with fat people. hell. i am too. but the friendships spawned out of like work or school and i kinda just let it go. lol.

/rant. /night.

fat bitches are the shit. I don't mean shallow hal gwyneth paltrow fat, but definitely leaning towards thick with what the Chinese call a "dragon butt"

Especially when I see a Chinese girl with that body type, because it's really where you least expect it.

edit: the best is when a girl has a curvy ass body but a thin-looking face...like if you just saw a headshot of her, you'd have no idea she was packin all that meat.

edit: the best is when a girl has a curvy ass body but a thin-looking face...like if you just saw a headshot of her, you'd have no idea she was packin all that meat.

dare i say, like 50% of myspace chicks? :)

and to condense it, fat people that talk about pooping peeing or any other bodily function need to fuck off. lol. well there's a lot more than that but that's the best i can come up with right now. :P

The thing I hate most is a family of fat tourists from Birmingham walking 4 abreast, taking up the entire pavement.

Yet another reason I hate the summer season.

Also, I seem to be the only person who accepts that treadmill power is the only way to solve both our health crisis and carbon emissions problem.

Guest StuckOnStupid

he lost me while talking about his commuter train thing.

I don't take people who come from cities that don't have subways seriously. With a few exceptions, these people and their opinions, values, ideas and insights on the human condition mean very little to me.

It's an excellent philosophy to have, and I reccomend everyone adopt it, for the upcoming culture war is nigh.

fat people hog up too much space on public transits

thats my numero uno complaint. but damn it they also have so many health problems they take up lotsa hospital space too. and taking care of fat folk when they are sick and dont want to move on their own is no joke. i think i've almost been squashed a few times now. gross!

I don't take people who come from cities that don't have subways seriously. With a few exceptions, these people and their opinions, values, ideas and insights on the human condition mean very little to me.

It's an excellent philosophy to have, and I reccomend everyone adopt it, for the upcoming culture war is nigh.

i don't doubt that

i'd like to agree

except you can count on one fucking hand the number of cities in usanda with legit subways*

maybe that's what you're getting at...

*and i am of course including above-ground trains

he lost me while talking about his commuter train thing.

i don't know about that SoS.

i like that size (8-12) jeansize and girls with a cute face....

but you gotta watch out on behalf of their future...because as we all know a vast majority of these young ladies turn out to be monsters if they dont work out and eat healthy...like if their moms are big your in trouble as well...but if they come from skinny parents sometimes they shrink man...

i dont know if that made any sense but im going to go lay down.

• 4 months later...