Vacant Toronto @ Lileo

I J F

Circa, you work at Lileo?? WTF are you, stop playing games as you see people are anticipating the launch. I have dates, as well as invoices, if this is Andy, whats up, however you havent started working with us. Vacant is my installment within Lileo as a permanant store, so without being rude, any imformation you convey please contact me first.

M. U. F. C.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure, id to anything to help you out, the only conflict is that im leaving the country now for the next little while and I leave as of wednesday, what I will do is get you in touch with someone else operating Vacant and pherhaps yourself and him can collabo and come up with something. My e-mail address is [email protected]

We will be getting Raygun clothing although it wont be there on the launch you will have to wait a few weeks. ( hope that is a responds to the statement in regards to Chicago getting Rayguns )

M. U. F. C.

thanks IJF, will you guys put any clothing from Vacant on hold?(I assume no). I really want some raygun clothing, I've been beasting for the rayguns or the tweed clothing for a while.

I can always call lileo and they'll know what vacant has..right?

Mmmm - No offence to Lileo and the camp. But why would Jmoney and anyone from NYc or anywhere else in the streetwear world put their shit in your store? Other than the regular boring but good demim lines. I can understand that.

This kind of product does not belong next to the juice bar / yoga mats / kiddie t's.

Just my two cents.

I hope Jmoney and these cats are a least making some money. Because it kills what they are trying to do and have done.

SB apperal in Lileo - ? How is Nike allowing this?

^well some "urabn" boutiques etc., haveSBs and stuff, so Nike SB WILL make exceptions, except I'm sure that it took themn alot of work to get them.

AND from the skate shop owners I have talked to, they have NO clue what do do to get their apparel, so the apparel is given to exclusive places.

Yo I seem to be feeling some mad hostility from some cats on the part of j money and lileo housing vacant.

Yo word to the motherland, Lileo is Toronto's legit spot for premium streetwear. Syd, the owner is down on subculture, he regularly houses art shows at his store, and is just a down cool dood!

No offence to the Nomad camp, but Lileo brings there denim correct and houses what may not be a plethora of exclusive kneck breaking shoes, but good boutique account stuff nonetheless.

Yo Im stoked for a J Money release at vacant and so should all of you. Someone's taking a chance on Toronto... Which I think is long needed!

Quote:

when is vacant open?

--- Original message by jolly on Jul 17, 2005 05:56 PM

As many people can see the release date is still a ways away from what was originally posted. I can safely say that the word on the official date is tentative to within the next 2 weeks from now, possibly sooner.

Edited by Circa on Jul 20, 2005 at 05:33 PM

^^ correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe j-money is already available in toronto...and most cats in the city NEED to know that currently, TNT blu (hazelton lanes branch) has the men's denim game on lock...

not trying to hate, cause i'm happy anytime someone comes to the city and mixes it up, but as far as j-money and denim goes, there are other places that deserve their just due...

all the best to vacant and lileo...the project will def balance the scales a bit...

^^^^^^

Totally agree with the thread above...

the boys down at TNTBlue definitely have it going on with their denim..and they're only gonna get better...PRPS is gonna be in their fall line...

and oh, there's also a sale on there right now..picked up a pair of Blue Bloods for 50% off ($150 Cdn)...

Definitely not hating on Lileo though...they've got some great stuff (and staff) as well.

Hey..

the sale wasn't store-wide but there was a LOT on sale...

I also don't remember actually seeing any Wings & Horns tees....

from what i remember, the following was 50% off:

Blue Blood

Paper Denim

Surface 2 Air

A&G

G-Star

Energie

There's also a denim table with a bunch of stuff for 50% off as well...they've got more PD&C, some Saltworks stuff, some Sacred Blue, etc...apparently, there's 2 pairs of Avelon raw denim in that table somewhere..but in size 38...way too large for me..

I don't think Rogans, Loomstate or Earnest Sewn were on sale...

Hope this helps

Peace