Vacant Toronto @ Lileo

I J F

In between now and the next two weeks, Vacant Toronto will be launched at Lileo. I wont say much but for now you can expect ; Maharishi, Bounty Hunter, Nike, Official Toronto Maple Leafs T`s by J Money, Gabriel Urist Sneaker Jewelery, Mad Anthony Cadillac Shirts, this is just to name a few for the launch. I will be soon to keep you posted. Peace!!!

M. U. F. C.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reebok and BBC ; Vacant had exclusivity to anything Reebok did with BBC before it dropped, although in terms of assosciation and collaboration, their is minimal to no connection at all. Im not too caught up with LMAC although Vacant is doing their world tour and some collabo with Collete.

Vacant LA, hmmm not too sure when Vacant will be out there however Chicago and Toronto are the main focus right now.

M. U. F. C.

congrats IJF regarding the collab with Vacant...never been a huge fan of what Vacant does, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't the least bit intrigued by this project....in the end, whatever it is that's done to improve availability of product and choice in toronto, i'm all for it...good luck during the coming weeks!!

Thanks bro, I wont be in the country while its going on, but its been a couple months of work putting it together as its a permanant installment and wont be closing like most Vacant stores do. There are a few things holding us back right now from launching but should be out of the way shortly. :)

M. U. F. C.

Quote:

ISN'T VACANT LAME NOW?

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Jun 25, 2005 08:56 PM

Why because someone on the board said so?

If you spend all your life trying to know exactly what's "cool" and "not cool" you end up with no life, a slave to fickle trends that never last. You become nothing but a mirror of what other people tell you is cool. Then you are empty and have no originality left-- soulless. Then you aren't cool. At all.

Coolness should come naturally and if it doesn't for you then you are shit out of luck.

Actin' bad like a kid at Six Flags...

Yes thats correct, its a basic logo T, with Vacant and a dollar sign $ on the bottom.

I also think that the message on coolness by Redfoxx was well said.

At the end of the day, people can think what they like about Vacant, but how else do you get such product in Toronto ?

M. U. F. C.