whats so great about japaneeses jeanz?!!1! ! '

ok so i get that the edge of the denim wont unravel

but:

1-expensive i can get rustlers for 20 and stfs for like i dunno 35 and they will last me or wrangler 13ramlzee or whatevs get like 500 pairs outlast 45rpm jumanjis and shit

2- fucks up yr kicks

3 you looks like farmhand or gay cowboys

4) gotta wash em right away no rocking em wit tags on

5 looks like old people jeans

6) fake levis

7. cant try em on unless you live in 2 cities in ny and lala like the fugees or is japaneses

8. look plain

9. look like fake ass evis

10 shipping

:confused:

Because they are cool and expensive and nobody knows what I am wearing and when they start wearing them I can be like, "Dude I totally started wearing Japanese denim like 4 years ago. You are way behind buddy." And by then oversized prefaded jeans will be in and I will be on top of that trend.

PS. I also do it so that I can blow a lot of money on multiple pairs of expensive japanese jeans, never wear them and then post them on superfuture in the Show me what you got Thread and everybody will be like, "That dude is down like 4 flats on a dump truck." Plus my jeans post will allow me to show superfuture clowns how much money I am rolling in without having to state it outright.

No big deal... I am so over this thread.

Because I luurve repro dungarees. I don't like and can't wear jeans that are tight as stockings. Dior 19cm comes to mind immediately. The only thing stopping me from buying everything Sugarcane as ever made is money (hah). No other denim company outside of Japan makes these kinds of jeans. If a company in China, India or Turkey made jeans of this cut and quality, and were as easily as accessible online, I'd buy that.

And looking like a farmhand is bad.... because?

Guest Airjamie

Too bad you dont own any OMC. On mine under a blacklight the pockets have prints of prince asakas invasion journal. The transcriptions are as follows"

"December 13, 1937-February 1938: We all got totally laaaaaaaaaid....My dad owns a dealership"

ok so i get that the edge of the denim wont unravel

but:

1-expensive i can get rustlers for 20 and stfs for like i dunno 35 and they will last me or wrangler 13ramlzee or whatevs get like 500 pairs outlast 45rpm jumanjis and shit

2- fucks up yr kicks

3 you looks like farmhand or gay cowboys

4) gotta wash em right away no rocking em wit tags on

5 looks like old people jeans

6) fake levis

7. cant try em on unless you live in 2 cities in ny and lala like the fugees or is japaneses

8. look plain

9. look like fake ass evis

10 shipping

:confused:

OMG THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Diddles - what were you thinking ??

We love the hard work we have to put into the process of fading.

We love the difficulties of finding the right size via magical tips and fit pics from strangers.

We love that they look like fake Levis - because they look better than the original ones.

Japanese denim makes you feel like some undercover agent....it's all about investigating....

Diddles - what were you thinking ??

We love the hard work we have to put into the process of fading.

We love the difficulties of finding the right size via magical tips and fit pics from strangers.

We love that they look like fake Levis - because they look better than the original ones.

Japanese denim makes you feel like some undercover agent....it's all about investigating....

and it's easier to orgasm also.

they are great because sufu says they are great. sufu says they are great because sufu says they are great. if i dont listen to sufu than sufu will say im not great.

diddy... become one with the sufu hivemind... it is the only way to be supercool

Awhhh there I was thinking Superfuture was built on style and originality and Cheep goes and says something like that.

Anyhow.

Japanese jeans rule because:

1) I can walk around smiling inwardly and feeling superior at the weeks rent I

spent on my stinky dirt encrusted hand stictched wonders when I see the

proletariat wander about wearing their $20 imitations under the misconception

that they got a bargain and that they look great while they tuck into their food

at the restaurants I can't afford to eat at or when they drive those posh cars that go really fast.

2) It's obvious to everybody everytime I step outside of my apartment that I am

wearing a high class garment that places me in a higher social order than

their said $20 imitations and they're trying to make it up by frequenting the

restaurants and driving those cars just cos they can't translate Rakuten like I

can.

3) Japanese jeans harmonise my working and social relationships - I appreciate

my peers and comtemporaries even more for showing admirable restraint and

not gawking at or trying to touch me the whole time.

4) I only have to buy a plane ticket and travel 9,000 miles to buy a new pair to make sure they'll fit me and not shrink or stretch down or out to mind bogglingly bad proportions that leave me suffering genital pain or anti-fit® humiliation*

5) They increase the bond I share with my significant other and they're great for

my sex life - We all know relationships are better with a bit of tension and

the violent arguments I have when whoever-it-is-this-month finally breaks

and starts nagging me to just wash them already allows the perfect

opportunity for incendiary make-up sex before I dump them afterwards.

Simple enough, right?

* this is not always guaranteed

Indigo stained ballsacks. That's why cheep rocks it commando.

Hello,

I am rather new and have been wearing raw denims for a few weeks now. I wear commando and have not been able to get an indigo stained ballsack. What am I doing wrong? Should I starch more? Should I wash them differently? Do I need better denim to do this? Will buying selvage help with this? Should I post pictures so you guys can help me? Thanks