Sufu Fantasy Football 2007

Westbrook

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do own Selvin Young in another league, but with Henry contesting about B-sample and whatnot I am not sure if Young will get to start anytime soon. I have a feeling Denver will try to ride the shit out of Henry until he gets suspened by the league instead of suspending him while they wait for the dust to settle.

I agree. Im 1-3 in my big $ league, and if i lose this weekend, playoff run is not going to look good. I'm feeling pretty good about my lineup in Sufu league. I wonder what RBs are going to step up this weekend...

red you heard anything about Jacobs this weekend? Im considering starting him in the flex in my other league.

I agree. Im 1-3 in my big $ league, and if i lose this weekend, playoff run is not going to look good. I'm feeling pretty good about my lineup in Sufu league. I wonder what RBs are going to step up this weekend...

red you heard anything about Jacobs this weekend? Im considering starting him in the flex in my other league.

is mason not playing? i'd probably go with roydell, not a big fan of toomer even though eli will probably go off against the jets.

well he's questionable, a 'game time decision'. i don't trust myself waking up in time to check. yeah i was leaning towards roydell on the lone fact that toomer has yet to catch a td, however i also considered that because he has yet to catch a td that he is bound to... and the jets matchup seems like a good one.

Any of you guyz goto to the bar on early sunday mornings with laptops in tow, and watch games on NFL ticket?

no. but i go to catholic mass on saturday, even though im not catholic, just so my grandma wont bug me about going on sunday. and sunday is dedicated to nothing but football. homework due monday morning and i havent done any of it? fugeddaboutit.

buffalo/dallas game was insane. In my other league my roommate had Romo and need him get like 30 points to beat another friend. I was laughing hard in his face... Then, Romo threw for over 300 and got a 3 point yardage bonus. Ended up winning by .5.

P.S. How the hell am I surviving this league, let alone winning?