cheap canvas shoes - where to find online

revolt

looking for your most stripped down basic canvas shoe online and i need ideas. name doesn't matter i just want the plainest basic shit possible. something like this

http://www.oaknyc.com/men/shoes/easy-white-lace-shoe

anything that isn't vans or cons. interested in keds but can't seem to find any in men's online. going on month vacation in a little over a week and i'd like a pair to just fuck up over my trip and not worry about it.

any links provided would be appreciated.

Oh man sorry about that, I had just looked at those easy the other day and was going to order a pair, and forgot. But they were instock then. I definitely dont know anywhere else online for them.

I know zappos has some triumphs but not sure if anything your looking for.

i know you're looking for a place online, but if you're in the LA area I heard they sell Romika's for 7 bucks at the rose bowl sale twice a month. I was told this last year thought so not sure if it's still available.

they're the same as these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-German-Romika-Tennis-Shoes-1960s-NEW-addidas_W0QQitemZ260123207602QQihZ016QQcategoryZ48862QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Guys, I can provide you people with canvas sneakers from china for a cheap price, but I'd need to know how many are interested, how much you'd want to buy, colors, more info. I have connections in China ;)

edit: Don't expect me to DEFINITLY do this, I'm just throwing out the possiblity.

Hahaha. That's the site of the manfuacturer I know. I've worked with him on a friend's sneaker project, so maybe I can get us special pricing. Maybe even a custom SuFu label like on vans.

edit: I'm also getting in contact with other people I've done business with. Gimme some time and I'll see what I can do.

haha, when i was in london last fall those were the ONLY shoes that interested me in the whole city ($800 ostrich pierre hardy laceups at dsm notwithstanding), but i couldn't bring myself to pay $50 for them when i figured i could get chinatown shoes for $7.

haha, when i was in london last fall those were the ONLY shoes that interested me in the whole city ($800 ostrich pierre hardy laceups at dsm notwithstanding), but i couldn't bring myself to pay $50 for them when i figured i could get chinatown shoes for $7.

that is exactly why it has become my life's quest (read: i'll give up if i can't get em by july) to find a pair of jersey plimsolls without resorting to ordering off of topman.com

i thought i was over it, but i got lost driving around with my girlfriend this weekend and we stopped in some random shoe shop and she bought a pair of grey jersey ballet flats that re-ignited the flame....

that is exactly why it has become my life's quest (read: i'll give up if i can't get em by july) to find a pair of jersey plimsolls without resorting to ordering off of topman.com

i thought i was over it, but i got lost driving around with my girlfriend this weekend and we stopped in some random shoe shop and she bought a pair of grey jersey ballet flats that re-ignited the flame....

totally understandable. the fact that i can't find the white easy usa's in my size in all of chinatown pisses me off beyond belief. i refuse to pay oak $30 for the privilege of selling me a $7 shoe.

Hahaha. That's the site of the manfuacturer I know. I've worked with him on a friend's sneaker project, so maybe I can get us special pricing. Maybe even a custom SuFu label like on vans.

edit: I'm also getting in contact with other people I've done business with. Gimme some time and I'll see what I can do.

If you could get special labels on these bad boys, I'd secks you so bad

i just bought a pair of Easy USA's in Chinatown this weekend and i sized down

and they're still a little big- not unwearable, though.

anyway, six dollar shoes, whatever.

Size down what? .5. 1? I'm going to see if a friend in ny can pick me up a pair.