SuFu Ladies Club

eam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my darling birgitta, I welcome you to our community. I am pleased to see your enthusiasm to participate in our many activities, but presently only the senior members of the club are allowed to do the more advanced activities such as scrapbooking, comparing horoscopes and french braiding given the difficulty. no worries, you will quickly learn!

I see from your picture that you have attempted level 5 makeup. Please leave the bright red lipstick and cheekbone highlighter to the more experienced members of the klub. You may begin with a transparent lip gloss and a plastic eyelash curler.

Once you have achieved this look, you can begin to cut out pictures of devon sawa from our seventeen magazine stack.

hahahahahahahaha!

my darling birgitta, I welcome you to our community. I am pleased to see your enthusiasm to participate in our many activities, but presently only the senior members of the club are allowed to do the more advanced activities such as scrapbooking, comparing horoscopes and french braiding given the difficulty. no worries, you will quickly learn!

I see from your picture that you have attempted level 5 makeup. Please leave the bright red lipstick and cheekbone highlighter to the more experienced members of the klub. You may begin with a transparent lip gloss and a plastic eyelash curler.

Once you have achieved this look, you can begin to cut out pictures of devon sawa from our seventeen magazine stack.

this makeup very expensive cosmetic tattoo, go away never. best popular in here russia. Also everybody men be crazy sex for this makeup in russia. more top pay dollar with this makeup in parrty club.

this makeup very expensive cosmetic tattoo, go away never. best popular in here russia. Also everybody men be crazy sex for this makeup in russia. more top pay dollar with this makeup in parrty club.

*immediately upgraded to senior member status*

Murmansk Polarni Zori Hotel 27USD Single 15-20 Girls in the bar,100USD per night, also see bellboy for agencies 25USD Hr. Girl arrives with translator, select another should you not like what arrives. Girls with prosthetic limbs extra.

hey girls, I'm new around here. This was the first thread i noticed, because I'm a girl and I definitely want to be in the girl's klub. I like jeans but I like home decoration and crochet more. So, when do we start scrapbooking and comparing horoscope stuff? do we have a secret handshake?

Oh my god! When BEGs meets you its going to be ON!

Birgitta, your avy is awesome.

I also like how you went from great use of english grammar in your first post to broken russian/english. Classic

*goes back to hiding in bushes looking at the girls in their windows*

sufu girls club has to be more hardcore than pillow fights and vagina talk. There should be denim talk dick talk and ultimate fighting in bikinis. Not to mention plotting to underground movement to take over sufu.

Oh well...I:ll be in the boys club while you get your shit together.:mad::P

wow, the bathrooms are so much nicer in here.

i remember in my junior year for water polo me and my friend were playing at warren and we both had to take a shit so we went into the locker room and took a shit, then a chick went into the stall next to mine and was throwing up, and i was like, this coed shit? anyway me and my friend came out and saw a bunch of volleyball girls standing outside the door and they were just staring at us and i walked away fast.

I also like how you went from great use of english grammar in your first post to broken russian/english. Classic

i was drunk from party in Gorki park with narcotica friends. brown heroin we dance in mud all night, $3 vodka. it rain

wow, the bathrooms are so much nicer in here.

you'd be surprised. females are filthy animals. bloody pads and tampons all over the ground, unflushed toilets... every time i've been in a men's bathroom it's always been cleaner.

because ive been in womens bathrooms to change dirty diapers... in some places the mens dont have the baby tables and the womens do. the last time tho was years ago when i was married, and she checke to make sure there were no other women in there so i didnt see the secret womens washroom rituals.

im right tho, huh?

because ive been in womens bathrooms to change dirty diapers... in some places the mens dont have the baby tables and the womens do. the last time tho was years ago when i was married, and she checke to make sure there were no other women in there so i didnt see the secret womens washroom rituals.

im right tho, huh?

Hummm I guess so.

There is a new guy here at work and he would pee on the seat. One of the girls confronted him about it...it has never has happened again.

Regardless I still think he is filthy, so we have asked that he uses the other toilet... problem solved.

In some cases some womens toilets are better, other times not so...its a give or take situation.

you'd be surprised. females are filthy animals. bloody pads and tampons all over the ground, unflushed toilets... every time i've been in a men's bathroom it's always been cleaner.

i'd have to agree wif this in a lot of cases--especially if the washrooms belong to bigger facilities. and women's bathrooms that aren't cleaned more than once a day smell really really awful because the garbage bins have bloody tampons or pads.

and then lots of girls freak out about unflushed shit, so they just leave it there to stew and don't tell the janitors or nonthin (if they're afraid of overflows)...

and it's funny how stupid women gawk or make comments when i opt for the men's washroom instead of the absurdly long line for the women's. but if there's old pee stains on the men's toilet seat i'll reconsider or just do the squat.

and about the squat--i dislike the girls that freakout over toilet seats that look ok-clean, proceed to squat and get their piss splashes on the seat and then don't wipe it off. *_*

mmkay... hm. yup.

^ yeah right it was 'another girl'. We all know it was you who confronted the poor guy...

Stoopid 78. stop peeing on the toilet seat!!

Rememeber I cleaned your apartment for you! yeah thats Love right there!