SuFu Ladies Club

eam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt want to say anything, but i was in the bathroom taking a crap and i over heard eam talking to another girl and she said that buffalocloud7 thought she was all this and that...thought she was taking over the sufu girls club..........i hope that doesnt make u girls hate each other.........

hey girls, I'm new around here. This was the first thread i noticed, because I'm a girl and I definitely want to be in the girl's klub. I like jeans but I like home decoration and crochet more. So, when do we start scrapbooking and comparing horoscope stuff? do we have a secret handshake?

I didnt want to say anything, but i was in the bathroom taking a crap and i over heard eam talking to another girl and she said that buffalocloud7 thought she was all this and that...thought she was taking over the sufu girls club..........i hope that doesnt make u girls hate each other.........

See its the guys that start all this shit...

oh well looks like we are gonna have to have a jelly wrestling competition to sort it all out!

Thats how girls solve most arguments.

oh well looks like we are gonna have to have a jelly wrestling competition to sort it all out!

i'll be referee

dont mind my painted on zebra stripes..........

hey girls, I'm new around here. This was the first thread i noticed, because I'm a girl and I definitely want to be in the girl's klub. I like jeans but I like home decoration and crochet more. So, when do we start scrapbooking and comparing horoscope stuff? do we have a secret handshake?

ok fess up..which boy is this. ur tricks r no good here ;)

Damn! jello and titties!!! my $$$'s on buffalocloud!

Cosby is rolling on his ass right now!

my darling birgitta, I welcome you to our community. I am pleased to see your enthusiasm to participate in our many activities, but presently only the senior members of the club are allowed to do the more advanced activities such as scrapbooking, comparing horoscopes and french braiding given the difficulty. no worries, you will quickly learn!

I see from your picture that you have attempted level 5 makeup. Please leave the bright red lipstick and cheekbone highlighter to the more experienced members of the klub. You may begin with a transparent lip gloss and a plastic eyelash curler.

Once you have achieved this look, you can begin to cut out pictures of devon sawa from our seventeen magazine stack.

jelly? that's wack! I solve my arguments with nutella.