White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a store dedicated to awesome shoes would be just that

seriously

Word. Barneys is usually nice for the most part but they could definitely upgrade themselves with some more stock.

I've talked about it with my buddy but it's just talk right now.

not a huge fan of lanvin in general but any of the canucks know if they stock the shoes at any of the holt renfrews. i know a few dudes who work at HR in montreal and were complaing about how with their 50% discount 400$ was still crazy to pay for shoes (ie. theyre not entirely relaible.) but if you cant find the ones your looking for you might wanna try there....and i cant see them selling out here so they may even be discounted probably not now but possibly soon. i dunnoh just a suggestion....

and i just skimmed this thread so if it was already mentioned -- lick it.:cool: .

First place on the Intarweb to show these?

For those that lust the pink ones... I just got this from Lanvin. These are the black/silver exclusives that they are doing for the Paris and Moscow stores and will be released mid-December.

Price is 550 Euros.

lanvinlimiteddecmx1.jpg

i see the appeal for these shoes..its like lanvin x raf simons. i can dig it

o_0

another moscow boutique is to open in december as far as i know, must be the exclusive stuff then ^_^ but prices here suck. the low tops are more than 700usd

youre from russia?