White High Tops (Lanvin or Dior Homme)???

Lanvin or Dior Homme?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Lanvin or Dior Homme?

• Lanvin
    • Dior Homme

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strange, I thought I was the only one... I'm usually a size 8.5US also and when I asked for it, he brought out a brand size 6. This was a while ago so I thought I misread the size.

Anyhow, I was there today and there seems to be fewer and fewer every time I go back. They are now completely sold out of the pink trainers in all sizes and not many 8's left.

On a good note, I was told that the Spring/Summer line will be available in January so that might explain why they are running a bit low on stock now. Also in mid-December, they are releasing an pair for just the Paris and Moscow stores. It will be a black patent leather with "silver glitter".

I brought the black patent leather lanvin trainers about 3 or 4 weeks ago and they told me about the limited edition trainers that would be out late november early december. He's going to email a photo of sometime int he next week or so. I hope they have different colors for the limited editions cause if they just come in black patent with glitter i'll wait for the spring/summer collection. I'm not going to pay $700 for the same shoe with glitter on it. unless their bad ass.

i think kanyes made strides with his personal styling, and i've always given him a nod simply for breaking out of the standard mold (see football jerseys oversized jeans and fitted flat brims NY caps) ...

that being said, those burgundy patent his? omgorz i would kill a human child for those shoes

i think kanyes made strides with his personal styling, and i've always given him a nod simply for breaking out of the standard mold (see football jerseys oversized jeans and fitted flat brims NY caps) ..

Exactly, they're fucked if they do and fucked if they don't. So what if he's pimpin some shit you guys want, I don't really see anyone here doin it better (not to say he's the best). Not surprising since he dropped 30k at ron herman a month and a half ago.

The price for maroon lanvin keeps going up on browns, it started at 670 a month ago and it mysteriously keeps going up, now its at 689, damn!

That's because the US dollar sucks! The dollar just went down yet again...might as well buy now before it takes another dip.

yeah i tink stock is going low for the a/w stuff, S/S stuff is coming soon.

cuddly is right, the SS line will start becoming available around Jan so the sizes/colors available now are slim.

anyone know where I can find the black non-strap Lanvins in size 8 (9 us)? Apparently, Barneys is completely sold out.

These are the ones im referring to: http://www.aloharag.com/highseas/product.asp?s%5Fid=0&dept%5Fid=4527&pf%5Fid=PAAAIAGJONGELHFD&px_id=60

Didn't do a size check, but Colette has these in navy also.