Levi's STF 501xx Challenge

eplsoccer7

Yeah SuFu kids are dicks sometimes. You'll learn to ignore it. I hope...

Anyway, yeah STF's are an ok pair of wtf-ever jeans. The denim quality is lame but if you wear them consistently without washing them they will look OK. They'll turn a weird blue color instead of the grayish blue type color we usually look forward to.

Happy fading.

I love this, how you said the denim is "lame" lol. Once again i tried to avoid this but after a few clicks was not disapponited as always.

Geez, I don't remember so many haters back when I joined. Some of you guys need to take a chill pill. Let him wear the jeans. Yeah, most of the time they end up shitty but I have seen two of three pairs that faded pretty damn well. And several people including myself can say their jeans faded pretty well. Not everyone has the privileged of starting with APC's or Nudies, or even Flatheads and Samurai's. Quite frankly, I've seen a lot of people cough up hundreds never to be heard of from again, or with less than stunning deep contrasting fades.

my stfs look great, my brothers look even better but he went with 31X36 and he wears em a lot harder than my 33x34's and hes shorter. hell i should take some pictures of his, would shut a lot of you fuckers up.

ps i have a one year old pair of nudies too :)

my stfs look great, my brothers look even better but he went with 31X36 and he wears em a lot harder than my 33x34's and hes shorter. hell i should take some pictures of his, would shut a lot of you fuckers up.

ps i have a one year old pair of nudies too :)

You don't have to admit owning nudie unless you've been caught on tape.

It would have been a lot better had you posted pics then said shut the fuck up, but you didn't. So until then, shut up.

trust me you can get some decent results out of these jeans. but to have some nice results with jeans like these you have to wear them for probably over a year and wash them a bit mor consistently. You'd end up getting a fade that looks like it came more natural over time as oppose to a super contrasty honeycombed out pair in 7 or 8 months. Like when you see older men in some basic levis or lees but the fade is awesome because they're not even trying to do it. they're just wearing them shits.

just rock em and wash em and over time they'll get there i promise

trust me you can get some decent results out of these jeans. but to have some nice results with jeans like these you have to wear them for probably over a year and wash them a bit mor consistently. You'd end up getting a fade that looks like it came more natural over time as oppose to a super contrasty honeycombed out pair in 7 or 8 months. Like when you see older men in some basic levis or lees but the fade is awesome because they're not even trying to do it. they're just wearing them shits.

just rock em and wash em and over time they'll get there i promise

This is a great post. This is what I am talk'n about.