06-07 New York, NY - Irving Plaza *

06-08 Toronto, Ontario - Phoenix Concert Theatre *%

06-09 Montreal, Quebec - Club Soda *

06-10 Burlington, VT - Higher Ground #

06-11 Cambridge, MA - Harvard Square

06-15 Fort Collins, CO - Aggie Theater

06-16 Denver, CO - Westworld Music Showcase

06-17 Aspen, CO - Belly Up

Got the leak a while ago, and loved it. I might catch them at the shows at Irving, so it's good to hear that they're awesome live

do they still tour? their live show is amazing.

i saw their first reunion show back @ central park in 2005. badass, unfortunately, when you see dinosaur jr., you forget that they've written the same song over and over again for nearly 2 decades. fun time though.

i saw their first reunion show back @ central park in 2005. badass, unfortunately, when you see dinosaur jr., you forget that they've written the same song over and over again for nearly 2 decades. fun time though.

i saw dino jr before i got into them, around 96 or 97 w/ Love Spit Love supporting. Dino Jr put on one of the best show i've ever seen. Closest to MBV "loud" i'll ever experience.

^^^^

the other day i was at buffalo exchange and saw this og my bloody valentine shirt for like $12...and i actually thought about buying it for you for a sceond..fucken weird, never in my life would i think a message board on the internet could make me think about buying stuff for people i dont even know in real life..

on their reunion tour with barlow, they played A LOT of barlow songs which kind of disappointed me because i personally think j is a way better song writer than he is. to top it all off, they played ZERO songs from where you been, which is my favorite album by them.

they played here not too long ago, but i passed.

the day after the show, my friend showed me their new album and i wanted to punch myself really hard.

i agree, carl. their new album is quite amazing.

^^ that reminds me of a conversation i had the other day with my younger friend. i mentioned Nirvana and he said

'oh that's that band Dave from Foo Fighters used to be in, right?'

I froze, then lectured.

funny coincidence. when i brought in You're Living All over Me to computer graphics class when i was a freshman, the teacher was new, and he perked up when he heard it. he then went on, and still does to this very day, tell me stories about being up at UMass and chilling with J Mascis and Lou and Murph, and seeing them as Dinosaur, and seeing all of J's hardcore bands and what not and how he let J into the food court because he wasn't at college there. when i told him i was going to see them back in 2005, he was really psyched and he was like "tell J Adam Thierault says hey!!" i never did considering i was in the back of the crowd, so.. regardless, he still tells me ridiculous stories about dropping acid with lou and playing guitar in the band that eventually would become Jesus Lizard.

i just saw them on their stop in calgary. fucking amazing.

new album is great too in my opinion. do you know how hard it must be to try to come back like this? and actually put something decent out? the success rate is so so so low. think of all the dissapointing "comeback" cd's youve heard. completely outweighs the amazing ones.

on their reunion tour with barlow, they played A LOT of barlow songs which kind of disappointed me because i personally think j is a way better song writer than he is. to top it all off, they played ZERO songs from where you been, which is my favorite album by them.

I saw them last week and the only Barlow song they did was Back To Your Heart, which rules. They didn't do anything from Where You Been, but I've talked to people who have seen them do some of those songs recently, so I guess it depends on the show..