FS: Iron Heart x Self Edge SEXIH01 Indigo sz31

TOO LATE! THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD!

Ok I'm selling a pair of Iron Heart x Self Edge SEXIH01 in a size 31. I'm letting these go because I wore them for about 2 and a half days and decided that I wanted to size up, so I gave up on these when I got my new pair.

These jeans are insanely detailed and are super heavy-weight, so you can't even really tell that I started wearing them. These aren't really an impulse buy, if you've been wanting a pair of these but couldn't really justify the price then nows your chance to cop a deal. There are only four pairs in this size left on the Self Edge website, so stop saving your money and praying that they don't sell the rest and get yourself a pair now.

sexih01_01.jpg

sexih01_02.jpg

sexih01_03.jpg

sexih01_04.jpg

sexih01_05.jpg

sexih01_06.jpg

Measurments and information about the denim can be found on Self Edge's site HERE, and on SuperFuture HERE.

I'l looking to get $280 + Shipping for these, or the best offer that comes my way. That's close to 26% off the retail price! Serious inquiries only please.

EDIT:

For everyones information: I just layed these jeans flat and strait at the waist, and measured them accross. They measued to just under 16 inches accross, which is almost a 32 inch waist. That's how much they streched (I was wearing them TIGHT). So if you measure 32 inches around the point where you wear your jeans these should fit you pretty much perfectly. I din't think they'll be stretching much more than that, but you could give it a go! Be sure to measure your waist at the point where you like your jeans to sit, before you make a decesion on these.

a 31 new standard measures around 33" brand new, whereas these jeans run a bit small (probably around 30"), so i wouldn't recommend it. great deal on these limited jeans though. i'd be all over it but i just can't afford to spend that much right now.