Skinny jeans?

im trying to find some jeans as skinny as the a77 joeys and i've been trying to find out what model nudie is the skinniest fit for a while now. i seem to get different answers.

i read that hobokens are the skinniest julian red offers. how do they compare to joeys?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the skinniest nudie fit is the slim kim, then next is the thin finn, i have thin finns and they are fine, not ball crunchingly tight but snug so it's comfortable

the hobokens ARE the skinniest, but i'm not sure how they compare to the joeys

do you have a77 joeys?

krew denim, andrew reynolds

reynolds has his own company now, called altamont. They make some pretty decent raws and for holliday 07 they'll release a selvage model. They're super slims are called aldemea or something like that and the wilshire fit is slim with slight leg opening..

Krew stil makes his old model they're called K01's and they have super slims as well. They're tightest fit is the muska.

Guest Airjamie
reynolds has his own company now, called altamont. They make some pretty decent raws and for holliday 07 they'll release a selvage model. They're super slims are called aldemea or something like that and the wilshire fit is slim with slight leg opening..

Krew stil makes his old model they're called K01's and they have super slims as well. They're tightest fit is the muska.

I tried those raws on the other day while i was picking up some bearings, fucking horrible quality, worse fit. Although strangely enough i ended up with an altamont tshirt.

I'm 6' 130lbs, which is pretty much in line with all the other height:weight ratios in this thread. My favorite fits are Acne Mic, APC NS, Flat Head 3001, and Skull 5010XX. For different reasons, I think I look good in all of them.

To the OP: The fit of the FH3001 on me has more style than the others I've listed. The Skulls, which are normally considered skinnier than the FH3001, are actually roomier through the thigh. To me, the cut seems a lot more traditional, whereas the FH3001 cut is going for something a bit more rock star. You should try on some Skulls if you can. I think they make me look more "normal" than the FH3001.

Check out Acne too. They have some great fits and washes. I think they're opening their online store at the end of this month.

so still no definite answer to what's truly "skinnier" - slim kim or long john hey?

i sent nudie an email about it and never got a response.

what's the cheapest place to get either right now? jred hobokens too.

long john and thin finn are much skinnier than slim kim.

wow, thx, for all the replies guys...not many people on this forum are pro skinny jeans

cheap mondays i heard the quality of the denim wasn't that great, and i'm willing to spend more than at least 60 bucks to get jeans that will last

also, yeah the skulls are a bit pricey for me, as are the iron army's but i think i'll cop some with the price drop in the fall?

as for the new cures compared to the thin finn, i own some thin finns and i would like them as tight or tighter, you're right when compared, the new cures are a bit bigger

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/nudie/thin_finn_black.php

http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/apc/new_cure.php#

although they look amazing on this dude

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5969/img8026ni0.jpg

where can i get some april 77s (all i find is womens) and slim fit acne's? thx guys

If you want your APC New Cures to fit like mine, size down. I sized down 2 sizes to get that fit, I'm usually a 28.

Icarus sized down three and his New Cures fit much skinnier:

DSCN3006.jpg

I think you should consider Cheap Monday Tight Unwashs, I've been wearing mine hard for 2 months now, fading is starting to look awesome and they're holding up extremely well. I've got a pair of Joeys and a pair of Thin Finns lying around as well, but the Cheap Mondays are by far my favourite pair of (very) skinny jeans.

Hey, guys, what do u think that will look good for a 5"7 and 105lb guy. I have a pair of 3001, but my legs look weird w/ them.

Holy shit, I just found someone who weighs less than me. Then again, it'll probably transpire that either you're anorexic or still growing.

anyone have both those thin finns and a pair of joeys? wondering how the two compare

i have 25 Joey OD, 26 Thin Finn (maybe about a two size difference)

the thin finn is about a cm bigger at the opening and knee when laid flat. over all not as skin tight fitting or looking. thin finn is also a much much higher rise. the jean material itself is very different--aprils are shiny and tightly woven while the thin finn indigo looks like streaky denim (i have the "dry comforts"), rubs off on everything and are definitely showed signs of wear after the first week. the nudies also stretched out faster.

Edit:

Cheap monday tight are smaller/skinnier at the ankle (by ~cm off A77OD) than all of my other skinny jeans (w/ exception of an odd pair of UO Lux jeans i picked up 2nd hand b/c they apparently shrunk--insanely tight & lovely). and i thought that my thin finns were as skinny if not skinnier than slim kims (a friend and I got them at the same time).

Drink beer and eat a peanut butter sandwich before you goto bed-- everyday.

Sounds like a recipe for indigestion. Secondly, all you'd be doing is putting on body fat and consuming excessive calories during a period when you won't burn them. Basically, that's a recipe for doing yourself no good in the long run.

The only good weight gain involves a lot of muscle-development stimulating food like bananas, low fat-high protein intake and the exercise to go with it.