Dirty Dozen +1 (Around the world...)

cheep

was this fuckng awesome?  

274 members have voted

1. 1. was this fuckng awesome?

• yes
    • fuck yes
    • no.

EVISU NEEDS TO SEND OUT THE JEANS WE WERE PROMISED!!!!!!!

ok... this is a thread to finalise and discuss our project. W30 only. this is not a contest or competition. this has nothing to do with context, self edge, denimbar, etc... so i do not want to see any of that in this thread. this is for the 13 that are participating. tweeds, your help keeping this thread clean would be appreciated.

participents:

1. chicken-NYC

2. almond crush-new jersey

3. ddml-philly

4. headtowall-west virginia

5. cheap-jacksonvillle

6. beatle-Germany

7. tg76-London

8. tweeds-singapore

9. ryu-japan

10. red-okinawa

11. digital denim-san fransisco

12. poly800rock-philly

13. miz-NYC

right now i am looking to get us a 66(pretty much) cut. think eternal 811 but a touch wider at the knee. also thinking about a custom back pocket...but that is not a sure thing right now.

this is lame.

the scrawnies have hijacked this shit and turned it into some lame contest.

this started out as just a cool thing for some of the long-time superdenim posters to do. something to share how we live in different parts of the world.

now, it's turned into some bullshit contest with other denim stores involved and a million kids and shit. fuck that.

no worries, we'll just keep doing our thang. i feel so good about our project because every one of us in dd+1 are seasoned denimheads/superfuturians. and i feel like we're all friends and we don't have to worry about what the other members are going to do to the denim. but rather, i'm excited about the different flavors we're all going to contribute.

this is purely a fun experiement that grew out of our camaraderie on sufu, and we're going to keep it that way.

as the old saying goes, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery -- it's cool that others are jumping on the bandwagon. but you know who's the real deal.

Nice to see the Lucky 13 reunited..

The Moleskin is a great idea - I've tried that with my contest sam's - gave up one day - don't really know why ...

66 cut is perfect ...

Ah - I think cheeps gonna send me a perfect pair - with nice handwork and stitching...

TG76 should worry - and Ryu will be surprised what the overseas denim heads did to them ..

Poly - wait for my band aid ...

no sanitation what so ever is allowed!ie,no dry cleaning! blood,sweat and other bodily fluids will be transfered from one wearer to another untill the final wash. sufu brotherhood lol

That's just gross..no way ...as I've said before - if they stink - they get a wash . Period.

fuck my bad, yeah this is only for you and the contestants.be a dick i dont give a fuck.:rolleyes:

honestly, not to sound like a dick, but who asked you sheep? ive been talking to gordon for the past week and i have something i know everyone will like... just need to confirm it.

I hate to drop in on your group's biz...but it's not a good idea to keep a moleskine in your pocket. the pages will turn blue (you guys might like that though, I threw mine away cause of that) and it will also bend.