Very! Interesting find at Macys

MharcI

So I went to Macys cause I wanted to get an old school Adidas jumpsuit, and i'm walking by one of those clearance racks when this catches my eye. I never even knew non premium denim companies made dry denim, but I found this. Zoo York "Black Raw" retail price $52, on sale for $40. So I just bought them, I thought why the hell not, let's see what this is all about. There was only one, a 32, i'd prefer a 30 but whatever. I'm interested to see how a non premium pair of drys wears in and looks. Im sorry the pictures could be better : / If anyone has heard of Zoo York raws, do tell.

picture097ra6.jpg

picture099ta2.jpg

picture100ao6.jpg

picture101jq9.jpg

picture106gs1.jpg

picture107fy0.jpg

Don't know muchabout the jeans other than they'll probably wear like any other raw denim if you put the time in. But i do know its a sad day in the skate world when ZOO relies on macy's to make ends meet.:(

Pretty much what Cheep said.

Ecko product with Zoo label. Guess thats not saying much but I hate Ecko. But if youre happy with the fit and everything, break em in MANG!

Tons of skate companies and streetwear companies using selvedge denim nowadays.

i saw zoo york at century 21 the other day.

this i would expect because they sell off there leftovers, but not direct to macy's... shit i remember when it was near impossible to get your hands on some of their stuff.

Haha, I dunno. Perhaps it isnt, I just found it odd to find a decent fitting raw jean for cheap, especially at a store like Macys.

its just a generic basic striaght leg...you can get a basic pair of straight legs at Gap on sale for $10. sure its not raw...but if you're looking for nice fades, why evne bother with Zoo York jeans? im not hating on Zoo York since i don tknow diddly tits about ZOo York denim...but for $40?

waste of $40 in my opinion...but to each his own i guess.

I think I remember seeing a pair of Volcom raw/selvage denim online about 4-5 months ago? Might still be around somwhere.

Would be interesting to see what these look like in 8months. keep us posted.

Of course.

• 8 months later...