Must Love Dogs!

Ill dog, Sycamore. You gotta show us what he looks like as he grows bigger.

This is Oscar. I adopted him in 2004, and I think he was abused something awful. But not anymore!

I am a cold hearted killer with not many emotions, but this made me feel warm inside. What kinda dog is Oscar?

I have a black pug named Marble that is about 8 years old, I feel like I just got her. Damn .. time flies. I'll post pictures of her tomorrow.

I am a cold hearted killer with not many emotions, but this made me feel warm inside. What kinda dog is Oscar?

He's a pug mix. No idea don't know what he's mixed with. He has a whole mess of spinal/hip displasias and eyes that don't produce tears, which presumably went undiagnosed for the six-odd years before we got him, so he's almost blind. Fuck, I love him so much.

I am a cold hearted killer with not many emotions, but this made me feel warm inside.

i can attest to this. notesee killed a guy in front of me just for the fuck of it.

he then took the guy's dog to Petco and got it groomed, bought it food for a year,

and donated it to a shelter for kids to play with.

coldhearted, indeed.

heroes.jpg

ignore my little buddy swang chun on the left, he's an ok dude. on the right here we have my girl's dog pfeffer. he's a miniature schnauzer, and is about 12 years old or thereabouts from memory. unfortunately he has cancer, and he is probably being put down later this week :(

shit fucking sucks, he is the best dog i've ever known. :(:(