For the Ladies..Your best fitting Raw's you have found and why?

intodeep

I am still learning about raw denim. I have a few pairs I rotate every week. But I am curious what you think the best cuts are for ladies and why. What are your most Favorite pairs.

I am a girl and have trouble getting away from the boy look on a lot of the heavier selvage so I was curious what all the ladies thought as to best selvage and non-selvage.

I would love to see pics as well if you have any...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...You guys are awesome!!!

I have been eyeing some Skull lindas...just waiting to replenish funds first....I have looked up pics of the gorgeous ladies in theirs and notice not many gals have them.

I would love some APC or rag n bone's....

I personally had trouble with nudie slim kims...

I do have a couple pairs of Denimbirds and a pair of levi raw skinny leg and love those.

I would love to see pics of the ladies in their raw...

APC hipsters. 1000000000000000%

straight leg, perfect rise (not so high, but not 'crack' low), and the superb fades for which everyone loves APC.

although im going to invest in some ironheart tomboys at some point in the future when i have $245.... they look amazing.

depends on what kinda fit you wanna go for... but i think Sling and Stones Rachel's are a great fit for that skinny fit. We also have Sling and Stones Rebecca which is a mid-rise straight slim fit which i personally think looks great on girls. i'll put up some pictures later tonight of a couple fits

Ahh...Rale I was just looking up sizing onfo on the A.P.C hipsters...I love the way they look!!!

I am more into skinnier cuts then boot fits, so they would work for me.

How far down did you size in your hipsters? One or two from regular waist size?

Fndmybetterhalf, I would love to see some pics if you have some, I am hoping for pics....

I just wanted to make a post because it seems the ladies are few and far between and was hoping to get their ideas on best fits etc...:)

The best fit I've found so far are the skull lindas. They're slim without being leggings-skinny, they don't have that extra crotch space that many boy jeans have, I like the button fly, and they make my butt look good.

The best fit I've found so far are the skull lindas. They're slim without being leggings-skinny, they don't have that extra crotch space that many boy jeans have, I like the button fly, and they make my butt look good.

What are some womens jeans that ARE leggings-skinny?

edit: that are raw and fit into the sufu denim category ofcourse.

They're not raw but I'm lovin' the one-wash hip hang straight Linda's! but they weren't kidding when they said lowrise! I do really like the fit though. They seem to hug in all the right places and I don't feel like i'm wearing guys jeans like I sometimes do with the Hipsters. It just depends on how recently my Hipsters have visited the dryer. they start to sag after a little while so I would suggest sizing down two if you want them tight. I really hope my Skulls don't start sagging :( they fit just right at this point.

i think getting the skin tight look with raw jeans is kind of hard unless theres stretch in the denim, and then you run into the issue of stretch denim not being able to fade as nicely and have the color depth of 100% cotton, yada yada -- but 100% cotton stretches out and loses it shape/gets saggy and the last thing most girls want is to have their jeans look shapeless and saggy. AND then finding jeans that actually fit you . . .

gosh . . .

man, props to the ladies there that do dry jeans!

fndmybetterhalf thanks for that, ive been wondering how those fit. Now i can get my missus a pair, but i don't think they sell that here in melbourne. Know where i can score a pair of either the veggies or raw?

selfedge! I'm ordering some also.

Although - selfedge doesnt mention that they are selvedge....???

i want to buy my girlfriend a pair of skull lindas, but she isnt really happy getting jeans she cant try on, she says "girls have to try jeans on, because you wont know what they look like until you wear them, it's different than with guys"

is this true?

Yeah, I'd say so. My girlfriend spent a whole day trying on jeans and didn't find anything that fit right. Although, with all the praise for Lindas here, they might be a safe bet. You can probably return them or throw them up on supermarket if they don't work out.

Yeah, you can chcek out Selfedge.com, denimbaronline.com for guy's stuff.

selfedge carries out nonselvage denim currently whch is 12 oz's. but i believe they will be carrying our some selvage stuff next season.

Edit: Selfedge does carry selvage denim in both synthetic and veggie dye. givem a call :)

but yeah, we have both nonselvage and synthetic indigo dyed and veggie dyed selvage denim which is 13.5-13.75oz denim.

And next season, we'll do doing stretch selvage for those girls who dont like the nonstretchiness of selvage.

im actually not sure of where all the selvage stuff is lol. its all spread out among different boutiques...not sure of any online stores. ill check tomorrow and see.

my girlfriend just got a pair of these http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=6409

high waist, rockabilly styled. Selvage denim, rather light, very dark. seems like one wash though.I think theyll fade nicely.

Those remind me of mom jeans. No offense. Probably depends on the girl.

My girlfriend bought the Skull Lindas. I recommend that you go try these on before purchasing them. She got the size 1, but now she regrets not getting a size 0 or 00. They will not shrink much. Even the raw ones.